1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 13 May 2020 at 3:01 PM

█▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄
▀▀█ █── █──█ █▄▄▀ █─▀█ █──█ █──█
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀──▀

Ah yes, I'm back in action haha~

Art: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAIw1dDpIyW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Egg

Ew! This egg has insect arms! Be careful around Scorgon eggs, as their insect-like limbs are known for snapping at anything nearby. You wouldn't want to get caught by them either, as the spikes curve inwards, making it hard to remove.

Creature
Scorgons are very aggressive, and will likely attack anything on sight. If, for some reason, you wish to keep one as a pet, a smart idea would be to feed it the Essence of Litsdnats while it is still in its child stage. Why? Scorgons have a second pair of eyes. As it grows older, the second set of eyes will begin to open up more. This set of eyes give the Scorgon the ability to see in infared, and as a side affect, it triggers the Scorgon's predatory instinct, causing it to grow wilder and wilder.

Scorgons have another offensive mechanism- their scorpion tails. The blue horns on their heads and the stinger on their tails are filled with an acid. If you are stung, or even scratched, you will feel a very strong burning sensation. Most Scorgon acid injuries are not life threatening and only cause a minor inconvenience for a period of time, unless stung near a vital organ.

#skyggestions #creaturesuggestions #creaturesuggestion

Starting Pings: (sorry!)
@qerrats
@prairie
@moonweaver
@wolfkit
@Ian :0

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 13 May 2020 at 3:36 PM

@skyfall4
MMMMMMM YESSS
I love this creature!! We haven't had anything scorpion-like for awhile, and I'd love to see more. ❤️
I really enjoy the color palette too, the slate blue complements it all really well. ^^
Full support!!

@pipkitten
@chapus
@bunnyshadow

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 13 May 2020 at 3:39 PM

@prairie
Ahhh thank you! 😃 Same here- the sudden thirst for a scorpion creature took over :'D I'm glad you like it! ❤️❤️❤️

More pings (sorry)
@cloudslay3r
@jlya
@wigglytuff
@wolfkit
@songbird

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 13 May 2020 at 3:48 PM

@skyfall4
Oh wow, I LOVE this! What a cute little scorpion friend! 😃

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 13 May 2020 at 3:53 PM

@pipkitten
EEEE Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️ MMmmm yes only if you freeze it haha xD

Pings (sorry!)
@ifi123
@totallynotjoey
@wildirishrubyrose

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 13 May 2020 at 4:08 PM

@skyfall4

YES STABBY BUG

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 13 May 2020 at 4:10 PM

@moonweaver
STABBY BUG OMG I-

It will stab everything B-)

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 13 May 2020 at 4:16 PM

@skyfall4 Oh my god this is amazing!! *o* The art style is so lovely, and I love the concept and the colors so much!! ❤️

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 13 May 2020 at 4:46 PM

@chapus Ahh thank you, I’m glad you think so! 😃 ❤️❤️❤️

More pings (sorry!)
@rashka
@thedarkarcher
@icecream

Female
126 posts

songbird • 13 May 2020 at 4:50 PM

@skyfall4

Omg that’s so cute! I absolutely love the stages! Hopefully it becomes a csp so it’s worth more ;D I also love the color scheme. I’ve always loved the darker creatures on Eggcave XD

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 13 May 2020 at 5:27 PM

wow!! I LOVE IT! 😃

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 13 May 2020 at 5:47 PM

@skyfall4 ooh it’s cool! I like it, 😊

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 13 May 2020 at 6:27 PM

@songbird Thank you!!! And ikr? They have some good vibes B)

@rashka @yogurt Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Pings (sorry)
@sinthr
@ethereality

Female
216 posts

wildirishrubyrose • 13 May 2020 at 6:29 PM

@skyfall4 O.O I saw someone's post mention a "cute little scorpion creature" and was like, -____- but I looked at the art anyway and OHMYFREAKINGGOSHILOVEIT,SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO ADORABLE!!!!

Deleted • 13 May 2020 at 6:37 PM

@skyfall4

ᴏʜ. ᴍʏ. ʜᴏʟʏ sᴄᴏʀᴘɪᴏɴ.

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀᴡ! ❤️
ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ sᴛᴜɴɴɪɴɢ, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ (sᴏ ᴠɪʙʀᴀɴᴛ!) ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ (ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴsᴛɪɴᴄᴛs, ɪ'ᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴀsᴛ sᴛᴀɢᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜs). ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ, ɪᴛ's ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ'ᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ... ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʙʜ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ @Ian ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ & sᴛᴏʀʏ... ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴊᴏʙ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! ❤️

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 13 May 2020 at 8:06 PM

@wildirishrubyrose SCREEEEEEEEEE THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Ehehehe cute lil scorpion B)

@sinthr Ahhhh thank you!!! :0 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I'm glad you like it so much omg ❤️

Pings (sorry!)
@iris1929578
@poe

2,892 posts

skymoare • 13 May 2020 at 10:11 PM

@skyfall4
OMG! YESSSSSSS. I would love if this gets made. Reminds me of the Scorbis (and boy do I love the Scorbis design). If this gets made, I'll be on a rampage collecting them! ❤️ Love the design!

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 13 May 2020 at 11:37 PM

@skyfall4 YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS!!! This so awesome!!! I love the last stage the best (I better buy a Scorgon costume so it won't eat me, right?), and I'd SO get one 😊 Awsome awesome, and I never thought I'd be able to say this, but that is one cute lil scorpion xDxD

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 14 May 2020 at 12:13 AM

@skyfall4 What a glorious creature ❤️ The egg represents the creature as a whole really well, stage two is a cute and timid bby, the stance and everything about stage three is just spot on, and stage four- p e r f e c t i o n . It's just so pleasing to look at 😸 I love your style and the description fits well 😊 I hope this becomes a new creature, it deserves it

@shadowfaxe

Female
472 posts

flakes • 14 May 2020 at 12:27 AM

@skyfall4 hey it's been a while hope you have been doing well 😊 i love the suggestion it's really creative, hope it gets made

Female
791 posts

icecream • 14 May 2020 at 12:31 AM

@skyfall4
I like this a lot! Great art style and colors 😊

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 14 May 2020 at 1:39 AM

@skyfall4 omg i love it 😃 and great color scheme! i need that last stage XD

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 14 May 2020 at 2:52 AM

@skyfall4 omggg I know it's supposed to look kinda scary but imo it's absolutely ADORBS AHHHHH MUST HAVE!!

Female
216 posts

wildirishrubyrose • 14 May 2020 at 8:29 AM

@qerrats I don't think a Scorgon costume will save you, tbh. I don't think these lil guys particularly care WHAT you are/look like, they just attack anything! 😋

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 14 May 2020 at 12:06 PM

@skymoare @kdxu @totallynotjoey @icecream @pwuffy @shadowfaxe AHHHH I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE IT OMG ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@wildirishrubyrose @qerrats
Costumes will not save you B) You're gonna need armor ahahaha

Female
216 posts

wildirishrubyrose • 14 May 2020 at 12:22 PM

@skyfall4 Yeah, I didn't think they would!!! 😃 ❤️

Female
2,556 posts

jlya • 14 May 2020 at 3:06 PM

@skyfall4
YESSS I love it so much!! ❤️ We don't have many scorpions on Eggcave and combined with that adorable face I'm just in love with this creature. Definitely want this made and looking at all the support I think you've got a good chance! 😃

(Love the art and the description)

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 14 May 2020 at 3:33 PM

@jlya SCREEE Thank you frem QwQ ❤️❤️❤️

Pings (sorry!)
@lexicon
@marner
@icedragon3000

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 14 May 2020 at 4:00 PM

@skyfall4
Oh man, I love it! I like the way the kinda acid-turquois blue goes with the black and dark red. I liked the detail of the extra set of eyes and the infared, because I hadn't even noticed the other eyes when I first looked at the creature! I also like that the limbs and tail are more purple than black, it adds a nice dimension to the critter (and it blends the red and blue together, which makes the transition of colors really nice to look at). Sometimes I find that creature descriptions are extremely and unnecessarily long, but I think yours is the perfect length. long enough to give interesting details, but not so long that I don't even bother reading. very well done, I hope to have one in my cove someday ❤️

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 14 May 2020 at 4:32 PM

@marner Omg thank you for all the input :0 It really helps me to come up with more ideas/better descriptions for creature suggestions! 😃 I'm glad you like it! ❤️❤️❤️

Pings (sorry!)
@saturna
@wild_wonders
@degong