•:• shadow's bday party (~CLOSED~) •:•

in User Contests & Giveaways

do you like cake?

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 4 August 2020 at 2:29 AM

Oh hey there, welcome to the party, you're one of the first ones to arrive! *drags you into the room*

Here, *pulls chair* sit down, have some cake,

_|||||_
{~*~*~*~}
__{*~*~*~*}__

'
'

and let's celebrate the fact that I am now officially one step closer to death's door! 😃

Here's a ticket and a food coupon, you'll need it later.
*spook*
Oh, yes, that's my Izalav. You're scared? Here, feed him some chicken and he might not bite your hand off.
What's that? You don't know me? That's ridiculous.
Wait. I don't think I know you either. Remind me again?
You're hungry? Oh there's plenty of food at the food bar!
Whaaatt?!
You've got to go? :0
But we haven't even gotten to the part where we bludgeon the hanging animal or stab the tail onto the donkey yet!
Oh well. But WAIT- don't go yet, you still haven't picked your goody bag!

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•
EVENTS

There are two events, and you only have one ticket, meaning: you can only enter one of the events.

First event: RAFFLE
Prizes:
1st - 100cc + 1 creature from the "bday" tab @crayons
WINNER: @fanficmelon

2nd - 50cc + 1 creature from the "bday" tab @crayons
WINNER: @distorted

3rd - softcrab and asteroid items + 1 creature from the "bday" tab @crayons
WINNER: @arcana

4th-10th - 1 creature from the "bday" tab @crayons

Participation - random item [SENT]

Second event: PRIZE POOL
Prizes:
Any 2 creatures you want from the bday pool @crayons
(first come first served!)

RAFFLE ENTRIES:
1. @laylamocha [5]
2. @asrieldreemurr [6]
3. @totallynotjoey
4. @blizzards
5. @tamomo [8]
6. @izziebee1017 [7]
7. @surgeon [10]
8. @skymoare
9. @ravensong [9]
10. @jlya
11. @pouncessoftly
12. @arcana [3]
13. @cleokitty
14. @thelaizywolf2019
15. @yogurt
16. @bunnyshadow
17. @mtd1
18. @distorted [2]
19. @myriadium
20. @lionfang
21. @wixie12345
22. @mastergemma [4]
23. @fanficmelon [1]
24. @silvershadow
25. @emo_pattys
26. @roseilita
(I have no idea why the winners are all bunched up on one side, I swear I shuffled the name list twice o-o)

TO ENTER

Feed my Izalav
Name? @
Favorite food?
How did you meet me? (the crazier the story, the better!)
Event? (1 or 2) (If it's 2, which two creatures do you want?)
Ping: (at least one friend)

Starting pings:
@surgeon
@lokisonoflaufey
@ravensong
@arcana
@laylamocha
@totallynotjoey
@jlya

Deleted • 4 August 2020 at 3:04 AM

Name: laylamocha
Favorite food: Chocolate
How did you meet me: How? We have never met, but have known each other since the beginning of time, which is when humans first understood the concept of time. Or maybe even earlier? We could have met in another universe, or as a reincarnation of animals or plants. Take your pick. Or perhaps I was born as a spoon and you as a knife. Eh. XD
Event: 1
Ping: @shadowfaxe
@inarivixen
@asrieldreemurr
@mochapuff

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 4 August 2020 at 3:08 AM

@laylamocha
Or maybe you were a fork and I was a spatula ouo
Added! *hands you an orange chocolate yeep from the food bar*

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 4 August 2020 at 3:45 AM

@shadowfaxe
Name: @asrieldreemurr
Favorite food: None? There's too much good ones in the world to choose.
How did you meet me: It was a strange meeting, you drinking some sort of beverage and I depositing of a body. You ran away before any of us could say anything and I just continued on with my business. Or perhaps it was the time where I met a creature claiming to have seen the Great Spaghetti Monster?
Ping:
@skymoare
@qerrats

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 4 August 2020 at 3:50 AM

@shadowfaxe Happy early birthday frenfren! ❤️

Name: @totallynotjoey
Favourite food: You're seriously asking me that? Oh god it'll take me til the end of time to decide that 😋
How did you meet me: Well, I remember that one time where I accidentally tripped you over and spilt my drink all of you and your stuff. I'm pretty sure I laughed but I swear I felt really bad! Afterwards every time we saw each other you'd yell out "OMG ITS THE MILKSHAKE GIRL" and I swear seeing the confusion on everyone's faces totally makes up for the embarrassment I'm supposed to feel lmao

Pings:
@wildirishrubyrose
@sinthr

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 4 August 2020 at 3:58 AM

@shadowfaxe
hehe happy early birthday ❤️ thanks for your generousity and i hope you have a good one 😊
name: @magenta
favourite food: xiao long bao!
how did you meet me: im your evil twin from the mirror dimension >😊
Event: 2 (can i have the daisypus and kinump please! thank you ❤️)

pings:
@yogurt
@surgeon

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 4 August 2020 at 4:00 AM

@asrieldreemurr Huh. Beverage... I vaguely remember myself sneaking out the back door to chug those 2L of sprite before my brother found it, OH MY GOD WAS IT YOU DRAGGING THAT CORPSE AND SHOVING IN THE DUMPSTER?? You're my new best friend!! Here, take this *hands you broccoli* and this *hands you ice cream*

@totallynotjoey ❤️
Oh YEAH I remember!! I was kinda mad for a second but hEy you gave me a free milkshake! I ended up licking all of it off my shirt. Chocolate banana, right? 😃 Anyway, thanks for the milkshake, you can have this sandwich and gummy in return!

Female
14 posts

crayons • 4 August 2020 at 4:03 AM

@magenta Sent!
oH. Here, take these dumplings and STAY AWAY FROM MEEE *brandishes frying pan*

Female
114 posts

blizzards • 4 August 2020 at 7:04 AM

@shadowfaxe
Happy early b-day!!
Name: @blizzards
favorite food: RAmEn
how I met you: I got drunk and mistook you for cake and tried to eat you and that day was engraved into my memory for the rest of my life and probably yours to xD
Event:1
pings: @surgeon @snowbunnies

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 4 August 2020 at 7:15 AM

@blizzards
Oh, ouch, I remember that O-O Are you a vampire or something?! Your teeth are hella sharp. I think I ended up having to jump into a nearby dumpster to hide from you HAHA but don't worry, there's plenty of food for you to eat!
Here, have some spaghet-WOAH oops... guess you'll have to eat it off the floor or something. Teehee!

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 4 August 2020 at 7:29 AM

Name: tamomo
Favorite food: err... pizza? spaghetti? uuhm... fries?? Too much favorite food D:
How did you meet me: I kidnapped you by mistake. It was supposed that someone else was in your place but when I realized i was wrong it was too late. We ran away from the client who requested the kidnapping and then we went to eat a pizza.
Pings:
@rashka
@sinthr

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 4 August 2020 at 9:41 AM

@shadowfaxe this is awesome! happy birthday!

Name? izziebee1017
Favorite food? toughhh but either shepherds pie or fettuccine alfredo
How did you meet me? we ordered the exact same food at our shared favorite restaurant in side by side booths and when our waitress brought out you food i thought it was mine! we were both shocked because we’d never heard of anyone else ordering our very niche food so we began talking 😊
Event? 2
Ping: @rashka

162 posts

surgeon • 4 August 2020 at 10:00 AM

@shadowfaxe HAPPY EARLY BDAY FREND ❤️

Name? @surgeon
Favorite food? Cupcakes
How did you meet me? (the crazier the story, the better!): We met on one of my first days on Egg Cave, you were helping me understand the game and giving tips haha
Event? (1 or 2) (If it's 2, which two creatures do you want?) Event 1 pls!
@pwuffy
@whitefall

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 4 August 2020 at 10:21 AM

@tamomo Oof... you meant to kidnap my brother didn't you? Here, come right in and take him, TAKE HIM, you're welcome! And dang the pizza was good, we gotta meet up and do it all over again OuO I ordered some pizza a while ago, here, take a slice!

@izziebee1017 oh YEAH! Chicken feet and shepherds pie then pineapple pizza and vanilla ice cream topped with ketchup and raisins right?? You're obviously my soulmate. Oh, and I just remembered, I saved this pie just for you!
Which two creatures do you want? 😋

@surgeon Oh yeah. That boring i mean- INTERESTING person that I bumped into! hEyy! Did you manage to find the travel agency? You just gotta take a right and then the second left and then take an elevator up to the fourth floor then cross the bridge then take the green staircase and cross the street. Remember? Anyway, take a cupcake!

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 4 August 2020 at 11:14 AM

@shadowfaxe omg thank you!!!! i didn’t know eggcave had a shepherds pie item!!! ❤️ also i just realized i meant to put event 1, sorry!

mmmm our signature dish sure sounds good right now 😉

2,892 posts

skymoare • 4 August 2020 at 11:27 AM

@shadowfaxe

Name? @skymoare
Favorite food? Oooo tomatoes mixed with fried eggs (SOOOO Good XD)
How did you meet me? (the crazier the story, the better!) : Hmmm... One word: Cake
Event? (1 or 2) 1 please 😊
Ping:
@galaxyleopard
@magenta

315 posts

ravensong • 4 August 2020 at 11:36 AM

Name: @/ravensong
Favorite Food: Something green
How did you meet me: I was running away from the Mysterious Asteroid after a Yeep suddenly appeared and scared me. You came and patted my shoulder, telling me that it happened often. You handed me a Willowisp to make me feel better. Later on, I decided to help you out in return by giving you an Oro. Now, I daily donate items in memory of your kindness.
Event: None. I just wanted to post! 😋
Ping: @tetromino @leopardclaws

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 4 August 2020 at 12:46 PM

@izziebee1017 Okay updated! 😃

@skymoare OH MY LORD I LOVE THAT TOOO but here it's called 番茄炒蛋 xD And cake? Cake is life.

@ravensong Oh, so you like veggies? We've got broccoli, help yourself! And that's great! Keep donating! 😉 Thanks for your generosity ❤️

Female
2,671 posts

jlya • 4 August 2020 at 12:54 PM

Name: @jlya *bows*
Favorite food: *Gasps the loudest possible* How DARE you ask such a question? To make someone choose one is like choosing between saving your mother or your best friend! I'm quite partial to pizza, though
How I met you: I am the cake
Event: 1 ples
Pings: @stevepat2002, @prairie, @thedarkarcher

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 4 August 2020 at 1:04 PM

@jlya Well then the answer should be pretty obvious, shouldn't it? :0 Go get yourself a pizza!
Also... GET BACK HERE LEMME MUNCH YOU *brandishes fork and knife* GET BACK HEREEEE YOU BELONG TO MEEEEEEE

Female
2,671 posts

jlya • 4 August 2020 at 1:12 PM

@shadowfaxe
*Grumbles under breath* fine, I'll just go- *Gets hit in the face with sausage pizza* *Muffled under pizza slice* Thank you!
*Skitters away on cake legs*
YOU'LL NEVER CATCH MEEEEEEEE

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 4 August 2020 at 1:12 PM

@jlya >:0

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 4 August 2020 at 1:16 PM

Name thedarkarcher aka Marshmellow the rabbit
Favourite food: carrot cake
How we met: After stealing a piece of carrot cake to feed my everlasting addiction i was condemned a horrible fate from the rabbit queen aka shadowfaxe. As my punishment you decided that the best option was to turn me into a servent rabbit whos job is too collect carrots only grown in a magical field. My only way of turning back human is to last 30 days without eating a carrot cake and to give back a slice to all i have stolen from.
Event 2 please
Cobranch
Mossoroo

Thanks so much for hosting this it means a lot 😊

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 4 August 2020 at 1:26 PM

@thedarkarcher Indeed. Because it is my birthday I have decided to relieve you from your duty. You are now a human again. Here's a cupcake to celebrate! BUT you still gotta return all the cake - it's not gonna return itself!

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 4 August 2020 at 2:48 PM

@shadowfaxe - most wonderful birthday wishes to you!
Feed my Izalav - Done! 😊
Name? @pouncessoftly
Favorite food? Chocolate, especially dark chocolate
How did you meet me? (the crazier the story, the better!) We were on 2 separate cruise ships on a stormy sea, and passed by each other as we hung over the rails sick as dogs - making brief eye contact and a weak wave. O.o;
Event? 1 please! 😊
Ping: @lexicon @lonewolf @mirime

1,478 posts

arcana • 4 August 2020 at 4:17 PM

It seems I've come back to a lot of birthday party pings! A happy birthday to you!
Name: @arcana
Favorite food: I'm rather fond of ice cream cake. The first thing that popped in my head though was bubble tea, which is notably not a food.
How did you meet me:Hmm, to tell the truth, I don't remember... Although I do have a feeling that we have some sort of tragic backstory. Perhaps I can't remember for a reason...a terrible, ominous reason... Eh, probably not. The first time I remember meeting you is when the [REDACTED] happened. And-[AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED AND THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN CORRUPTED]
Event: 1!
Ping: @thelaizywolf2019 & cheetah
(Apologies for the pings!)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 4 August 2020 at 6:15 PM

@shadowfaxe

YESSSS 番茄炒蛋 is life! XD

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 4 August 2020 at 7:12 PM

Happy early bday @shadowfaxe!! 😃

Name?: @Cleokitty
Favorite food?: A lot of things! Probs salmon though!
How did you meet me? (the crazier the story, the better!): At a cheese convention! We talked about the giant wheel of Parmesan and how stinky some of the cheeses were for like an hour!
Event?: 1!
@solnyshko !

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 4 August 2020 at 9:54 PM

@shadowfaxe, happy early birthday!
Did I feed your Izalav? Check!
Name: @thelaizywolf2019
Favorite food: Lasagna
How did I met you: I was eating lasagna when you showed up. You asked me if I was Garfield and I was like, "Whaaaaaaat? Noo! I'm not--" then you shoved a mirror in front of my face and then it was revealed I had cue dramatic silence then drumrolls please! the Garfield disease. We then head on across the greatest journey finding the cure.
Ping: @wolfspike23

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 5 August 2020 at 12:26 AM

@pouncessoftly Dark chocolate is the best of all chocolate and no one can change my mind c:< Oh yeah, the cruise ships... I remember almost falling off in shock when your cruise ship honked o-o Hey, there's plenty of chocolate at the food bar, by the way!

@arcana Ice cream cake is amazing. Thanks to you, I'm now craving it - hopefully my family gets me an ice cream cake ouo And wow - even after you telling me, I still can't remember how we met. Oh well. Help yourself to the all ice cream cake you want at the food bar 😃

@cleokitty oH My gOd SALMON i love it especially when it's pan-fried with pepper and salt. SO GOOD. Speaking of which, there's some at the food bar! And oh, yes that Parmesan wheel - it was taller than both of us standing on top of each other! And eurgh, the Limburger really really smelled like sweaty feet *~*

@thelaizywolf2019 Oh yeah! I remember you! We had to go all the way to the North Pole, where we found Santa, who gave us some magic cocoa beans, then we had to go find the wicked witch of the west, who, in exchange for our finger, turned the cocoa beans into MAGIC cocoa beans and cast a spell on us that allowed us to breathe underwater, and sent us on our way to find Ursula at the bottom of the sea, who turned the magic cocoa beans into some sort of paste. Then you ate it and you became human again! Anyway, help yourself to some spaghetti!