Free creatures (over)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 2 March 2021 at 5:37 PM

List what you want. (1-5 creatures from here and unlimited from any of my sides)
Send me a trade lot in your post so I can offer on it.

I’ll try to send you something you asked for. If not I’ll still try to send you something.

Dont rush me! I’m busy which is the whole reason I’m giving up my creatures. I’ll get to you. If its been like a week and I haven’t yet then you can send me a private message saying I missed you. Because that might happen.

If you’ve gotten something before from my previous lots you’re welcome to still list whatever you want.

😃

Edit: I ended up just sending some transfer requests. I’ll probably be sending over more creatures especially the ones from my sides. I just was too lazy to log in to them today. I’m also giving out some CC and EC so if you still have a trade lot open if you keep it open for a couple more days I might drop some EC or CC into them.

Thanks everyone and you can do whatever you want with the creatures as long as they make you happy I’m all good.

And yes, leaving eggcave because life is so good and I’m just busy with other things now. ❤️ thanks everyone for the good wishes. 😊

Edit 2: got busy! I’m taking a break from giving away creatures/ items. I’ll be back when i have more time to give them out.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 March 2021 at 6:20 PM

@mastergemma @chapus @poe @pipkitten @prairie

Free creatures, good luck girls!

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 2 March 2021 at 6:33 PM

@yogurt
Rie, Sughar, or a random dragon?
trade lot

Female
1,731 posts

lexicon • 2 March 2021 at 6:37 PM

@yogurt

Ahh you really are leaving ;o; best of luck❤️

If it's not too much, I'd love to give a home to any of these lovelies:
Fourbon
Greem
Flofbite
Eurog
Balrog

Trade #978722

Thank you for everything you've done here, you will be missed 😊

@nut
@frankenstein
@kdxu
@lonewolf
@musical_slytherclaw

Deleted • 2 March 2021 at 6:41 PM

@yogurt, thanks for doing this! ❤️

May I please adopt any of these: Osi, Sylvern, Nym❤️
(I honestly cannot decide between the Nym Sylvern and Osi as I see them all as equally beautiful creatures so I'd be happy with any of them 😃)

Trade #978725 ❤️

Extra lot just in case Trade #978847

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 2 March 2021 at 6:44 PM

@yogurt
I'd be happy to give a home to your Othgog, Nym, Keekee, Ahjoon and/or Draqua?
Trade #978726

@iia

Gender Questioning
289 posts

shine • 2 March 2021 at 6:47 PM

@yogurt We’ve never really talked but I appreciated seeing you around over the years, you will be missed. I hope life treats you well ❤️ I’d love to give a home to your Greem, Khione, Pandai, Rie or Dongelic. Trade #978727

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 2 March 2021 at 6:49 PM

@yogurt

Could I bother you for any of these babies?
Sughar
Fourbon
Othgog
Lycire
Faymanita
I felt it pretty greedy to even ask for a Balrogipuwet, but maybe it couldn't hurt to ask, lol.

From your sides, if you have any spare Dalaharts/Goldshards I'd love to home them ❤️
Trade #978729
Extra trade if you need one: Trade #978731

@musical_slytherclaw
@pouncessoftly
@beta
@tetromino
@born2b_me
@dragiigy
@izziebee1017

Thanks again for doing this (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 2 March 2021 at 6:50 PM

@yogurt - I'd love to give a home to your Ahjoon, Lunantis, Slysal, Hulae and / or Mummar, please?

If it's also possible, may I have the following from @daikirai? If not, it's fine.

- Byte
- Regga
- Squinton
- Quiv

Thank you very much, and good luck in life.

Trade #978728

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 2 March 2021 at 6:56 PM

@yogurt awww ☹️ Hate to see you go!
A mummar, draqua, nym, balrog, or mishqen would be lovely ❤️
I could also rehome a gummibar or drakomo from the sides!
Thank you for sharing
Trade #978733
Trade #978748

@sapphire12 @lilacblack

Female
1,127 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 2 March 2021 at 7:03 PM

@yogurt I'm so sad to see you go, thank you for helping me around the site ❤️

If possible, I'm most interested in giving a home to a Fourbon(!!), Avem(!), Eroche, Olimpt(!!), and Sylvern. It doesn’t matter to me whether or not they’re frozen, they’re all just super high on my WL (and I don't plan on trading them away at all)! 😊

Trade #978734

from your sides, if possible (priority goes towards the above five! ^-^):
@daikirai
Corlinn, Ruum, Peaflower, Lovador, Harpis
@daisuki
Mossoroos, Unhemns, Motjaa, Kalown
@daikon
Harpis, Sankose, Peeyu, Giramint, Felichine, Cantik, Aurelian, Suiina, Succutelent
(collecting some, trying to help you rehome as many as possible)

I have 3 other trades:
Trade #978738
Trade #978739
Trade #978740

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 2 March 2021 at 7:11 PM

@yogurt Could I adopt the
Anaria
Trinoceros
Xiang
Fourbon (or Lyralopex ^^)
Miros

Maybe a Pandai, Ornisment, Sylvern, Poppy, or Luvlei if one of them are taken ^^ (Also, if the names Army, Cannon, Vibrant, Unlucky, Slave, or Punish are available, I’d gladly take them❤️ , of course, not the creature if you don’t want, just the name ^^)

And these from @daikirai
Kikker
Rannin
Tentropy
Koin
Squinton
Ghoulvoo
Goast
Durkmun

I know that I don’t know you very well but I hope you’ll do well irl❤️

For the creatures from your side/any CC or EC:
Trade #978746

Deleted • 2 March 2021 at 7:14 PM

@yogurt Hi! May i take the Sharken, Ahjoon (or Danaus), Copioat, Seedart, and Pupkin? If one of these aren’t available, would I be able to take a Folaurum or Othog in it’s place? Extra CC & EC is greatly appreciated

Thank you! Trade #978858

Female
193 posts

purple17 • 2 March 2021 at 7:20 PM

@yogurt
May I adopt a Sylvern, Lunatis, or a Leyma? Thanks!
Trade #978741

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 2 March 2021 at 7:29 PM

@yogurt

Balrog
Faymanita
Fourbon
Poppy and
Ambrok
The above are basically my top 5 wishlists, they've been up there tied for a long time now so any of them would be dearly cherished. xD
Also interested in any of these, in case those above are spoken for already. 😸
Lycire
Amma
Dongelic

Ahhh .. I'm sorry - I don't remember which account they were on. I've got one heck of a fever RN so please forgive me if I named too many from your main. ☹️ I was basically looking for alternatives if the top 4 were taken already and misread at first.

I'm so sorry to see you go, you've been one heck of a collector! ❤️ You'll be missed by so many! ❤️

Here is a trade lot:
Trade #978743

@frankenstein
TY so much for the ping ;o;

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 2 March 2021 at 7:44 PM

@yogurt Sorry to hear you're leaving ☹️ I've been there and life definitely can get in the way. I hope everything works out 😊

Can I rehome a:
Leyma (would mean a lot to me)
Lyralopex
Fourbon
Amma
Terrard

Please?

And from the sides, if you have any Mos left to rehome I'll be happy to give them a home. Terraturt, Ghoulvoo(!) Lasornic, Onnekas, Goryl and Idola(!) as well.

Trade #978757
Trade #978758

I'll take in duplicate leymas too if there's any left thank you again 😊

Edit: thank you for the creatures and best best of luck with life 😊 I've left the two trades open for any Mos or any other non immortal creatures needing a home in the end 😊

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 March 2021 at 7:47 PM

@yogurt

Sorry to see you go! Thank you for helping me so much. I've seen a lot of others request your creatures so I know many of them have been taken.
I'm interested in your:
Fourbon(wl)
Lycire(wl)
Balrog(wl)
Pandai
Seedart
Those are my top choices, but I'm also interested in your
Amma
Pendence
Soetzal
Ambrok
Avem

From your side I'd be interested in:
Byte
Kalown
Regga

Here is the trade lot: Trade #978745

Female
266 posts

miraeggs • 2 March 2021 at 7:47 PM

@yogurt Hi there, I know you're leaving and it's so sad to see another eggcave member leaving the community but life must go on right 😊 ❤️ I didn't know you personally but I hope everything goes as you planned it IRL. ❤️ Some time ago I've got some creatures from you and I can't be more thankful, I'll keep them forever with me.

If that's not too greedy of me and someone still haven't asked for them, could I have any of these that you may decide to send my way?

*Sorry, the list is a bit long but just wanted to do a longer list in case any of these were taken already. ^^

I'd die for sikeree, luckuar, adarna, olimpt, danaus!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ absolutely favourites!!!

However, if they are not available anymore I'd be absolutely honoured to have tarsier, luvlei, vulov or muffete too ❤️
*they're all from my WL.

*from your side account, if possible, I'd like a sentark (I believe there's a sentark in 2 of your sides ^-^),

Thanks so much for even doing that, it's very generous of you, you're making people's dreams come true! I hope everything goes as planned for you! ❤️ 😸
*btw I just wanted to assure you that once those creatures go into my cove, they'll never be for trade/swap as I see many people re-selling gifts and I think that's just rude.
Here's a trade lot: Trade #978750 ^^

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 2 March 2021 at 8:34 PM

@yogurt woops, sent you a PM by accident!

Just naming a bunch of critters, send over whichever you can and want to send. Thanks again for doing this!!

- Waves, Wix/Clouder, Spotty, Silva, Takasu, Sweetdear Tengoku, Brother-in-law

In @daikirai:

- Daikirai

In @Daisuki:

- Any number of Lasornic

Trade #978724

Female
2,715 posts

jlya • 2 March 2021 at 8:34 PM

@yogurt
So sad to hear you're leaving! ☹️ It's been lovely sharing the site with you and I hope RL treats you well, dear ❤️
You have a stunning cove! Thank you for your generosity to give some away. Sorry for the long list, but I'd be so pleased to receive any of the following.
From highest to lowest priority:
Nym
Balrogipuwet
Beautie the Vulov
Sylvern
Anaria
Hulae
Harmonic the Lunantis
Pendence
Mishqen
Fourbon
Dongelic
Ornisment
Draqua
Rie
Or from your side daikirai:
Lovador
Quiv
Or from your side daikon:
Cantik
From daisuki:
Any Listricks ^^
Thank you so much, I'm very pleased with even a chance to receive one of these. A lot of these are long-time WL creatures ❤️

Female
472 posts

flakes • 2 March 2021 at 8:41 PM

thanks @lexicon for the ping ^^

@yogurt omo so generous of you ❤️ honestly an angel

i would love unripe the danaus, sullie the eroche, luvlei, greem, Wix the Sylvern
or honestly anything, you have such amazing coves

wishing you all the best irl 😸

Here's the trade lot: https://eggcave.com/trades/978903/show

pings:
@songbird
@staceyswag
@izziedragon

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 2 March 2021 at 8:45 PM

@yogurt
I'd be happy to rehome your Rannin, Ond's and/or Lovador (over on daikirai) and your Edderpol (on main)!
I also love the names Denise, Pots and Shackled, if they still need a new home as well. 😊

Trade #978760

Female
441 posts

tetra • 2 March 2021 at 8:47 PM

@yogurt
best of luck with everything!!
thank you so much for doing this; I wish you well. ❤️
definitely won't part with any creatures given, and if you ever return and would like them back just let me know 😃 and feel free to keep any names!

would love a Muffette, Copioat, Aquolt (that's like 3/4 dreamies ❤️), Lilycoon, and the Magmish lol
from your side accounts:
daikirai -either a Geockard or Lizlord
daikon /or daisuki -a Sentark (just to clarify there's one in both accounts, and I would like just one xD)

Trade #978761

pinging:
@silvershadow - saw a lot of whaleriums at daikon
@cho
@myriadium
@carter

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 2 March 2021 at 8:53 PM

@yogurt this is so generous of you 😊 i think they’re all taken, but if you have any leftovers i’d be glad to house them ❤️

mewjestic
anaria
khione
quiv
rannin
squinton
mushri
othgog
pengift

trade

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 2 March 2021 at 9:31 PM

@yogurt
Hope you might come back sometime, sad seeing users leaving

Could I adopt the Mishqen, Pengift, Orciel, Fourbon, Eroche, Quiv, and/or Kalown?

Trade #978765

Thank you!❤️

Hope life takes you down a nice path and treats you with the outmost sincerity, thank you for all of these giveaways, and once again thank you!

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 2 March 2021 at 9:49 PM

@yogurt
Could I please get any of these three: Danaus, Medis or the Autuwl?

Trade #978768

It was always nice seeing you around on EggCave!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 2 March 2021 at 10:13 PM

@yogurt

The end of the journey, but good luck in real life😊

I'm interested in your pupkin, edderpol, aerlo, or narlock. Any one of these would be nice.
Trade #978769

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 2 March 2021 at 10:19 PM

@yogurt

Good luck with real life! It's a harsh world out there.

Could I get Corphex, Ahjoon, Othgog, Nym, Luvlei

Trade #978770

Deleted • 2 March 2021 at 11:38 PM

@yogurt Hello! It would be sad to see you go so soon ☹️ May I adopt your Berr, Hulae, Aquolt, Flofbite, and Snolo? And if one of them is already taken, may I have a Khione or Faymanita in exchange?
Thank you❤️

Trade #978844

Deleted • 3 March 2021 at 12:16 AM

@yogurt Hello, may I rehome your Seedart, Narlock, Oos, Lal, and/or Morkhir? Thank you

Trade #978777