BOAFFUN

in Forum Games

What kind of games do you like to play most? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 27 February 2016 at 12:58 AM

@byfelisa

:: MINI-GAME 1 ::

CAN YOU NAME THE ARTIST!

1) Mick Jagger - Singer, Producer
2) Rob Zombie - Singer, Director, Producer
3) Martin Scorsese - Director, Producer, Actor
4) Quentin Tarantino - Director, Producer, Actor
5) Stanley Kubrick - Director, Producer, Photographer
6) James Cameron - Director, Producer, Engineer
7) Brad Pitt - Actor, Producer
8) Clint Eastwood - Actor, Director, Producer, Composer
9) Peter Jackson - Director, Writer, Producer
10) Charlie Chaplin - Actor, Composer
11) Orson Welles - Actor, Director, Writer, Producer
12) Tim Burton - Director, Producer, Writer, Animator
13) Spike Lee - Director, Producer, Writer, Actor
14) David Lynch - Director, Visual artist, Musician, Actor
15) Johnny Depp - Actor, Producer, Musician
16) Jared Leto - Actor, Singer, Director
17) George R. R. Martin - Writer, Producer
18) Walt Disney - Cartoonist, Animator, Producer
19) Stephen King - Writer, Actor, Producer, Director, Musician
20) Sofia Coppola - Director, Producer, Actress

What a fun mini-game! I loved it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 27 February 2016 at 4:26 PM

~~~~~~mini game 1

1. Tamar Braxton-actress, singer
2. Johnny Depp-actor, producer

~~~~~mini game 2
Not a fan of musicals I'd have to say "Grease". I saw it on Broadway in NYC many years ago.

or possibly "The Music Man" that was good too.

1,853 posts

purgatory • 20 January 2017 at 9:33 PM

Good morning/night fellow talon ethusiasts โค๏ธ I'm Ammolite, your new game moderator!

First of all, a warm welcome to our new members ^v^ wish you a good time here โค๏ธ

DECEMBER NEWSLETTER

Brrrr, it's starting to get cold >.< but I hope you awesome users had a good time last month. December has begun, and so has winter. Also, the Advent Tree starts!

Byfelisa has been very inactive lately, so please wait for her to reply ^^" BUT the BOAF spirit isn't gone yet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ A fellow user created a raffle to remind people that BOAF is still here and is awesome! Thank you so much @tikimaki and the users who participated! And a BIGG thank you to the kind donators โค๏ธ

Now, the monthlies, my favorite part. The CSPs are just dazzling and so graceful, and the monthlies are full of spirit. Don't you feel the holiday cheer in the air? Also, Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah to the people who celebrate it โค๏ธ There's also the Nunny, a super duper cute chocolate rabbit that everyone must love! They're soooooooooooo cute!

The Secret Santas are everywhere! Who's your secret Santa and what did you recieve from them? I'm here to hear your happy stories ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last but not least, Version 3 of EC! Aren't you all excited? I know I am! Can't wait for the new features..... What's your favorite feature in V3?

JANUARY NEWSLETTER

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ what's your New Year Resolution?

First of all, the monthlies. Gray isn't my type of color, but i have to admit that the creatures are very cute, especially the Janot and Whirlz โค๏ธ What's your favorite Jan. 2017 monthly?

Aren't you all excited for CRW?! Elemental dragons seem interesting, and the first element, Air is out! Oh my goodness, they're adorable! What's next? I don't know but I sure know that I'm hype for whatever it is ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sadly, a few of our members quitted. I wish them luck in RL and peace to all... We will miss you guys so much โค๏ธ

The Chocoextravangza Exchange starts in less than a month! There's also a CWDC for a creature for that event ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I submitted my entry, and GL to all the people who did! I'm curious about how this event works, so if you have any tips, I would be glad to hear them โค๏ธ

A new game? Cool!
Yes, I'm making a game that all players can play, and it's base off on the EC birdies! I'm still making it, so hold on to your horses X3

I'm sorry that the newsletters were a bit short, but I tried ^v^ and that's what matters the most.

And as always, thank you to all of our member's support, and may happiness find you!

~Hugs, the BOAF team โค๏ธ

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 21 January 2017 at 11:04 PM

@ammolite
It's starting to get real hot here .__. It's summer... XD I participated in 3 Secret Santas so I have nooo idea who I gifted o.O

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 21 January 2017 at 11:07 PM

@ammolite
Thank you for the newsletters! Looking forward to all that is planned for the club! โค๏ธ

@leafmelody
Hahaha yep same.... Scorching hot here too xD Where's the snow?! lol

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 21 January 2017 at 11:20 PM

@tikimaki
Ooooh you live in Ausralia too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yeah it's burning here I swear o~o

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 21 January 2017 at 11:24 PM

@leafmelody
Hahha yeah โ˜น๏ธ The sun sucks lol

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 21 January 2017 at 11:25 PM

@tikimaki
It's cause like our ozone layer is gone or something? And we're close to the equator .__.

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 22 January 2017 at 3:44 AM

.....______.................______
..ใ„Ÿ| โ€ขฬ โ—‡ โ€ขฬ€ |ใ„|BOAF|ใ„Ÿ| โ€ขฬ โ—‡ โ€ขฬ€ |ใ„
..../_____/.................\_____\

Greetings To All Club Members!

I'm so pleased to finally say I'm off hiatus and fully back with all of you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

How have all of you been the past 3 months? Are you having a good year so far?

Feel free to post in our club chat forum thread and let us know. I will be posting there to get you all up to speed on everything since I have been away from you darling friends.

A Million THANK YOU Hugs to Everyone! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Raise your wings and give a big hug and loud chirp to @tikimaki and @ammolite!
Tikimaki has returned to Egg Cave and to our club as Head Moderator. YAY!
Ammolite is our new Game Moderator, thank you very much. *Happy Chirps*
They are at your service and we are so fortunate to have them help run our bird club. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Changes will be felt and seen over the next two weeks. They aren't major ones, but very necessary.
The club's website, our member list and re-organizing the creatures on the @contests-r-us (club account) will be worked on today.

Please, visit the club account and check out our club's guardians and make a note of the profile page too.
I have updated the bird list there and in this forum thread. Full club rules have been added in both places.

No donations will be accepted right now as we need to give out prizes first, there are way to many creatures on the account and another of my side accounts. We will gladly accept any ๐Ÿช™ and item donations instead.

We have two (2) open position applications. 1 Chat Moderator and 1 Moderator Assistant is needed.
We urge anyone who can spare a little time each week/month to apply by sending a PM to @byfelisa.
Tomorrow I will post the application for everyone to see and you can copy it into the PM when you apply for the position.

In February we will have a membership drive, club-wide swap activity, RAOK activity contest and much more. Our club newsletter will be filled with fun and entertaining things for you to take delight in.

All past pending matters and disbursement of prizes will be taken care of in a week's time. ๐Ÿ˜Š

The raffle drawing will be held at the end of this month and the MOTM Recognition Reward recipient(s) will be announced then too.

What is needed now from every member here is to make sure you read the club rules, have the required birds in your main cove, have notified us of any change of your main account and tell us if you are quitting/going on hiatus.
Having all members accounted for makes it easier to maintain the club's tasks.

Thank you all again for being such great troopers and being so understanding! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

The next post from me will be announcing all new members who have joined and been added to our member list, new mini-games and a mini-contest posted in our fun center and the two open position applications.

I believe that is it for now. Keep posting those anthems and mottos each day, it is another way of participating and showing club pride. This guarantees a monthly raffle drawing to be possible too.

Have a truly splendid and very happy day/evening everyone!

~* Birdie Hugs *~

Female
469 posts

anniee • 22 January 2017 at 3:59 AM

@byfelisa Hi Felisa!! Welcome back!! โค๏ธ We've missed you!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 22 January 2017 at 4:04 AM

@byfelisa
Yay ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Glad to see BOAF back ๐Ÿ˜ธ I tried to post the motto everyday LOL xD It's hard to remember thou x3
It's hard to believe how well this club is being managed thou o.o I can barely manage GIFTIE we'd WOAP xD
I'll be looking forward to the new things in BOAF ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sorry on my phone can't say much >โ€ข<
Also if you need help with anything just tell me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Deleted • 22 January 2017 at 9:05 AM

@byfelisa great!

1,853 posts

purgatory • 22 January 2017 at 9:25 AM

@byfelisa

So happy to have you back! โ™ก

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 22 January 2017 at 4:17 PM

@byfelisa

Glad to hear that all is well and you are back ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 22 January 2017 at 10:35 PM

Good Evening Friends! โค๏ธ

..โ™ฅ....((`.......
.....{`oo'}......
.....(..\/..)......
./\./.......\./\
/....BIRDS...'\
\;;;..ARE..;;;/
.\/(...#1..)\/
..../........\....
....\......../.....
.....`V...V'......
.......|...|.......
......./\./\.......

Did you have a good day? We sure hope so! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Our club's member list has been updated to show the newest members joining us here in this thread.

@tikimaki and I will be going through members coves to make sure the rules are being followed.

*Any member that has quit will be taken off the member list immediately. They can always re-join whenever they return to Egg Cave.

If you see a member you know that has quit the game please inform us anytime and thank you. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

@byfelisa is now taking applications via PM and thank you for showing interest in helping the club run efficiently each week.

Applications now being accepted as of January 22, 2017

~.~ HEAD MODERATOR ASSISTANT ~.~

Name or Nickname you want us all to call you?
How long have you been a member of Egg Cave?
Can you spend 30 minutes a week on club tasks?
When can you start the vacant position?
Will you be able to work alone and with the Head Moderator?
Are you comfortable monitoring posts and reporting any incidents that arise?
Will you be able to assist @byfelisa should she need help?
How would you like your monthly gift - cash voucher or CS creature?
Is there any specific time you aren't available on EC?
Why would you like to be the Assistant Head Moderator?

*This position requires you visit club members' coves and check to see if the rules are being followed. Otherwise, you moderate forum posts and welcome new members.

~.~ CHAT MODERATOR ~.~

Name or Nickname you want us all to call you?
How long have you been a member of Egg Cave?
Can you spend 30 minutes a week chatting and monitoring the club's chat forum thread?
When will you be able to start this open position?
Can you post bird video links, jokes and other fun things weekly?
Will you be able to find resources online that aid in interesting and enjoyable content for the club members to join in conversation?
Will you be able to post a topic for discussion two to three times a week?
How would you like your monthly gift - cash voucher or CS creature?
Is there any specific time you aren't available on EC?
Why would you like to be a Chat Moderator for our club?

*The purpose of this position is to help all members to chat more, have a place to come to anytime and to forge a stronger bond within the club.

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH POSITION?

You need to be a member of Egg Cave for at least 6 months

You have to be a member of #BOAF Club

Must be able to interact with others well

Able to moderate posts, handle any situation that arises with club members diplomatically and keep @byfelisa informed of all actions taken to keep the club clean and fun

Can work alone and in a group setting

Post our bird club's anthem and motto at least once a week

Attend monthly chats held for club moderators

Can dedicate time each week to fulfill tasks for the club

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL Moderators can participate in all activities/contests except the Random Prize Activity

Every Moderator is awarded with a monthly gift plus multiple gifts during the year.

~ ~

Please read the detailed information about each position now available here:
http://boafclub.net/BOAFMods.html

Please help us welcome the newest members to join our lovely bird club:

@candaline @chicachicken @common_hoard @gogetavegito2498 @jellifysh @kazumiizumi @leafstarofskyclan @honey6310700 @icesparkle22 @panda9983 @shadowy_overseer @silverpoppy @spiritkeeper5 @valleries1 @valorie100

We all are giving you a warm feathery hug and a hearty welcome! May you enjoy the activities and friendships here in the forum for a long time.

The new mini-game and mini-contest is being posted below.

______________________________________________________________________________________

MANIC PUZZLE DASH!

There are two (2) jigsaw puzzles to play at our club's website here:
http://boafclub.net/ECJigsawPuzzle.html

After you play them please post once (1x) with your times in list form.

If you are playing mini-game 2 and the mini-contest, then you can edit the same post to participate. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Your post should look this below when listing your puzzle times:

Example:

PUZZLE 1 - "4:10"
PUZZLE 2 - "5:46"

All players will receive a uncommon travel.

:: MINI-CONTEST ::

NAME MY CAT!

Most of you might know I have a black tiger cat.
Do you know its name, gender and what its favorite toy is?

This contest will see how many can correctly get ALL three right. There is a list of names, pick a gender and choose a type of toy from below and away you go!

CAT NAMES TO CHOOSE FROM

CANTOR
FLUFFY
LILY ANN
MIDNIGHT
NORA
TIMMY

MALE
FEMALE

PICK THE TOY

BALL OF YARN
LASER
CATNIP MOUSE
ELECTRONIC BALL WITH TAIL AND FEATHERS
FEATHER AND BELL STICK
3-WAY TUNNEL WITH PEEK-A-BOO TOP AND BALL

Here is the way you can post the answers to this contest.

Example:

GERBER
MALE
THE CATS MEOW TOY

Very Rare Travel + One Rare Item will be awarded to players who get all three answers accurately in this contest.
All other players will get a Rare Travel.

Both mini-game and mini-contest end on Tuesday, January 24 at 11:55 PM (ECT)

That is it for now, but you can expect to hear from me sometime tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wishing all club members a very splendid evening and giving you all a BIG Birdie HUG. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ โค๏ธ

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 23 January 2017 at 5:15 AM

NAME MY CAT!

My entry:

LILY ANN
FEMALE
3-WAY TUNNEL WITH PEEK-A-BOO TOP AND BALL

xD

@byfelisa

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 23 January 2017 at 5:53 AM

@byfelisa

:: MINI-CONTEST ::

CANTOR
MALE
CATNIP MOUSE

all for random guesses!

Female
170 posts

nboez • 23 January 2017 at 5:58 AM

@byfelisa

I don't get this...โ˜น๏ธ

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 23 January 2017 at 2:49 PM

Good Day Everyone! โค๏ธ

โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ
(โ—•:โ—•)
/(\/)\ Birds Of A Feather ~โ™ฅ~
=*=*== ~โ™ฅ~
โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ

I have something awesome to tell you all today and hope you are just as happy and excited to hear the news. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We now have our new Head Moderator Assistant @mastergemma!
Thank you for applying and accepting the moderator position.
We surely are very fortunate to have you taking care of things in the club. We know you will do an incredible job. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Please put your wings together and chirp in our latest members @interstellar and @nboez

We all are giving you a warm feathery hug and a hearty welcome! Thanks so much for joining our bird club! May you have a long and fun stay with us. โค๏ธ

Here is a set of new mini-games for you to play.

Please read carefully the instructions and have lots of fun today. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

The previous game and contest are still going on until tomorrow evening (ECT).

If playing all mini-games please make one post.

LIGHTS ON, LIGHTS OFF!

This game is pretty much either/or. There is no wrong or right, left or right. LOL

You have to post either lights on or lights off here in this forum thread.

If you post lights on you have to list three (3) authors that have written about tropical birds.

Posting lights off you must visit these three (3) club members and post a whimsical birdie message after feeding 3-5 of their bird creatures.

@positivevibes @mairbear @cloud-n-bolts

EXAMPLE

Lights On
3 Authors that wrote about the forest and its benefits:
Qing Li
Eric Rutkow
Christopher Johnson and David Govatski

Visiting the 3 club members above and leaving this message behind:
Winter snow, street lamps glow; saving your birdies from woe. I flap my wings and off I go!

There you have it. Now it is your turn to choose lights on or lights off ...

All players will receive an Unobtainable Travel.

:: MINI-GAME 2 ::

BOGGLE!

Find from three (3) letter words up to six (6) letter words in this word game using the blocked letters you see below.

_________
| T I N E |
| E N C U |
| B O A F |
| D E R M |
_________

Please post your words in list form and not across. It makes it easier for me to process them in your post.

All players will receive a rare travel trinket.

:: MINI-GAME 3 ::

MATCH GAME BLITZ!

Do you know of the game show from long ago?
Well, we are going to keep this PG and still have the same amount of fun here in the forum.

Ready to find out how this game works?

Cool! Let us clear our minds and post the first thing that comes to mind to the some sentences
below that you have to fill in the blanks for.

Do you need an example? Sure, why not. ๐Ÿ˜Š

EXAMPLE

Sample Sentence:
CARY HAD A LITTLE ____ /____, POOR THING COULDN'T ____ AT ____.

Filled In Sentence:
CARY HAD A LITTLE PET OWL, POOR THING COULDN'T FLY AT NIGHT.

Got it? That is great! Now let us get started with these sentences below and be creative. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

SHIRLEY WAS WALKING IN THE ____ WHEN A ____ CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND ____ HER.

BIRDS ARE ____ AND CAN BE ____ AT TIMES, BUT THEY ARE SO ____.

IF YOU TRIP OVER A ____ AND ____ YOUR KNEE, YOU WILL SEE A ____ AND REALLY BE IN ____.

____ SWIM ACROSS THE ____ AND CAN BE ALONE OR TRAVEL IN ____.

First 10 players to post in this mini-game will get an exclusive prize.
All other players will receive an very rare trinket travel.

All 3 mini-games ends on January 25, Wednesday at 11:45 PM (ECT)

Thank you so much @anniee @lunacharm1037 @leafmelody @chicachicken @ammolite and @tikimaki! I have missed you all too. โค๏ธ

It is so fantastic to be back and can fully be active again. I'm thankful to all of you for being so very sweet and patient these last 5 months. (((Hugs)))

Thanks @ammolite for the lovely newsletters for December and January. โค๏ธ

Welcome @nboez, the mini-game you have to visit the club's website jigsaw puzzle link and play the two jigsaw puzzles there. Then, you come back to this forum thread and post the times you saw when you completed each puzzle.

The mini-contest is about guessing the right answers. You have 3 categories and only can choose 1 from each category and post it in this forum thread. If you have any more questions feel free to let me know and thank you for joining the club. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ushafuse and @ahgirltc thank you for playing the mini-contest. ๐Ÿ˜ธ ๐Ÿ˜ธ
You both have been marked down, have a very nice day!

-------

Have a wonderful and peaceful day friends!

โค๏ธ Birdie Hugs โค๏ธ

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 23 January 2017 at 6:10 PM

LIGHTS ON, LIGHTS OFF!

I chose Lights Off. Fed the birds in all 3 accounts and the feed list of mairbear that included the birds. ๐Ÿ˜Š

MATCH GAME BLITZ!

SHIRLEY WAS WALKING IN THE FOREST WHEN A TAWNY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND FOLLOWED HER.

BIRDS ARE SMALL AND CAN BE NOISY AT TIMES, BUT THEY ARE SO CUTE.

IF YOU TRIP OVER A ROCK AND SCRAPE YOUR KNEE, YOU WILL SEE A MOUFLON AND REALLY BE IN CONFUSION.

FISHES SWIM ACROSS THE OCEAN AND CAN BE ALONE OR TRAVEL IN SCHOOLS.

๐Ÿ˜Š

@byfelisa

827 posts

nine • 23 January 2017 at 6:20 PM

@byfelisa

LIGHTS ON, LIGHTS OFF!

Chose lights off and fed three bird creatures for each cove. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MATCH GAME BLITZ!

SHIRLEY WAS WALKING IN THE creek WHEN A Yeep CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND attacked HER.

BIRDS ARE cute AND CAN BE vicious AT TIMES, BUT THEY ARE SO adorable.

IF YOU TRIP OVER A rock AND scrape YOUR KNEE, YOU WILL SEE A crocodile AND REALLY BE IN a jam.

She'll SWIM ACROSS THE river AND CAN BE ALONE OR TRAVEL IN despair.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 23 January 2017 at 6:21 PM

@byfelisa It's always fun to play these games! ^^ Only have a few minutes, so I'm gonna do one now.

SHIRLEY WAS WALKING IN THE CLOUDS WHEN A BIRD CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND FOLLOWED HER.

BIRDS ARE MYSTERIOUS AND CAN BE STRANGE AT TIMES, BUT THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.

IF YOU TRIP OVER A LADYBUG AND HIT YOUR KNEE, YOU WILL SEE A DRAGON AND REALLY BE IN HEAVEN.

WHALES SWIM ACROSS THE SEA AND CAN BE ALONE OR TRAVEL IN PODS.

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 23 January 2017 at 6:32 PM

Hehe appreciating all the visitors from the first minigame ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Game 2:

Tine
Car
Time
Don
Fence
Mend
Bend
Trend
Friend
Once

Gah there are too many words... Did I do it wrong? :/

Game 3:

SHIRLEY WAS WALKING IN THE mall WHEN A pop star CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND greeted HER.

BIRDS ARE beautiful AND CAN BE dangerous AT TIMES, BUT THEY ARE SO magical that there is beauty even in the danger. XD

IF YOU TRIP OVER A mushroom AND sprain YOUR KNEE, YOU WILL SEE A troll AND REALLY BE IN trouble.

Nemo can SWIM ACROSS THE ocean AND CAN BE ALONE OR TRAVEL IN the company of Dory.

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 24 January 2017 at 5:46 AM

@byfelisa

Cat
Not
Bot
Fat
Ten
Ram
Far
Met
For
Nor
Bat
Rat
Cute
Boat
Neat
Farm
Made
Time
Rome
Tomb
Mane
Tame
Fame
Name
Beet
Cater
Debate
Famine

SHIRLEY WAS WALKING IN THE WOODS WHEN A RABBIT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND BIT HER.

BIRDS ARE CUTE AND CAN BE NOISY AT TIMES, BUT THEY ARE SO MAGNIFICENT.

IF YOU TRIP OVER A STONE AND FRACTURED YOUR KNEE, YOU WILL SEE A TWIST AND REALLY BE IN PAIN.

BUFFALOES SWIM ACROSS THE RIVER AND CAN BE ALONE OR TRAVEL IN CROCODILES.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 24 January 2017 at 5:59 AM

SHIRLEY WAS WALKING IN THE FOREST WHEN A DEER CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND BIT HER.

BIRDS ARE COLOURFUL AND CAN BE ANNOYINGAT TIMES, BUT THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.

IF YOU TRIP OVER A ROOT AND KILL YOUR KNEE, YOU WILL SEE A BONE AND REALLY BE IN AGONY.

GEESE SWIM ACROSS THE LAKE AND CAN BE ALONE OR TRAVEL IN GROUPS.

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 24 January 2017 at 9:42 PM

Manic Puzzle Contest

I did it in 7:32

Mini contest 1

MIDNIGHT
FEMALE
FEATHER AND BELL TOY

Mini game 1

I chose lights off and fed three birds from them three.

Mini game 3

SHIRLEY WAS WALKING IN THE CITY WHEN A RAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND TERRIFIED HER.

BIRDS ARE WACKY AND CAN BE PESTS AT TIMES, BUT THEY ARE SO NEAT.

IF YOU TRIP OVER A LEGO AND MAIM YOUR KNEE, YOU WILL SEE A TRAGEDY AND REALLY BE IN FRIGHT.

ERDURI SWIM ACROSS THE GROUND AND CAN BE ALONE OR TRAVEL IN PACKS.

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 25 January 2017 at 8:05 PM

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

..โ™ฅ....((`.......
.....{`oo'}......
.....(..\/..)......
./\./.......\./\
/....BIRDS...'\
\;;;..ARE..;;;/
.\/(...#1..)\/
..../........\....
....\......../.....
.....`V...V'......
.......|...|.......
......./\./\.......

How are you all doing today?
Have you had any good fortune in the cave during the CRW?

Your club moderators ask that you please add #BOAF hashtag on your profile.
This identifies you as a club member, raises moral and can do club promotion for us.
We sincerely thank all of you members who have already put the hashtag on your profiles. โค๏ธ

The member list is still going through an overhaul behind the scenes, but it stands as is here in the forum until all members are processed. It will be fully completed and then updated Thursday evening.

There are some mini-games going on in this forum thread. Yes, we are back in full swing. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Another set of mini-games will be added tonight there and all players of the ones already posted will be rewarded their prizes via our @contests-r-us club account.

We will be having a membership drive in February and if anyone has ever participated before, you know you get 50cc for helping others to join us here in the forum.

The MOTM Recognition Reward will be given out the first week in February for January's winner.

Our monthly raffle drawing will be held at the end of this month and also the winners will receive their prizes the first week in February. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Remember, we have a club chat.
Let us make good use of it and get to know our fellow club members.
I will be posting some things in our chat thread tonight. See you there! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

We are looking for a Chat Moderator, please PM @byfelisa.
An open application has already been posted here in this forum in post 645.

We have quite a bit of friends on hiatus or semi-quitting and may they be able to join us in fun activities next month, so spread the word and let them know.

Please help us welcome the newest members to join our lovely bird club:

@stagfire @enderwolf @snowbunnies

We all are giving you a warm feathery hug and a hearty welcome! May you enjoy the activities and friendships here in the forum for a long time.
Thanks so much for joining our bird club!

We wish all you friends a very wonderful flight and content day.

โค๏ธ Birdie Hugs โค๏ธ

Please see the new mini-games posted below.

If playing all mini-games please make one post. You can always re-edit it as necessary.

JOIN-IN WORDS!

This game is set up for you to fill in the missing word that makes the two words together form a compound word.

Remember when you thought, what is all this about in school and if you ever was really going to use this part of English again?

Well, here is a great way to put that knowledge to use and enjoy doing so. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

An example is below for you to get the ideas flowing.

EXAMPLE

JUMP _____

JUMP START
JUMP ROPE

Okay, now it is your turn to fill in the word that compliments the other. Have fun!

You can list as many as you can think of from these words:

DAY ____

____ BIRD

NOTE ____

____ SAUCE

All players will receive a Uncommon Travel.

QUIZ WHIZ!

Are you in the know of most things?
Here is a way to test yourself and also get a prize at the end.
All you have to do is answer the questions below as best you can.
Don't peek at anyone's answers though, this is on your own merit. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

1. Who sings the song "Blank Space"?

2. Where did candles originate from and how many different ones are there in the world?

3. Who invented Pokemon?

4. Can you name 4 of the creatures that were in the cave with the birth of Egg Cave took place?

5. What do Loons like to eat?

6. Where would you travel to see the "Festival of Lights"?

Post those answers right here in this thread, just hit reply and let the answers fly (out that is).

All players will receive a uncommon travel trinket.

MATH GENIUS!

Time to get those thinking caps on and your fingers typing out loud.

Purpose of this game is to answer the problems below correctly and you win.

Ready? Here is an example below to give you a hint. ๐Ÿ˜Š

EXAMPLE

Sample Equation:
6 + X = 14

Equation Solved:
6 + 8 = 14

Let us see if you can master these math problems:

1. 20 รท X = 5 + Y = 18

2. If Jenny had 10 pumpkin seeds and 4 birds, how many seeds would be left over?

3. Tomato Sauce is on sale for $3.29 a jar.
You need (6) 12 oz. jars to make your famous lasagna.
The sales tax will be $2.54 and you have a discount coupon for 50 cents off the brand.
How much will the total sale of the tomato sauce cost you.

4. 13,418 x 7 =

All other players will receive a uncommon travel.

All 3 mini-games ends on January 27, Friday at 11:45 PM (ECT)

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 25 January 2017 at 8:19 PM

@byfelisa
Hello! Could i join in the raffle?

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 25 January 2017 at 8:23 PM

@stagfire
Please read byfelisa's full post and the club posts as well.
It clearly says that to automatically enter the the monthly raffle, you just need to post the anthem ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 25 January 2017 at 8:27 PM

@tikimaki

Ahh, so sorry. That was weird. I posted it earlier but here is it again

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".