♡Birthday Giveaway♡ (Prizes: Rotehar, Lovador, Fetti +)

in User Contests & Giveaways

♡Thanks for participating♡ Should I do more:

Female
471 posts

sandara • 3 July 2020 at 12:14 PM

꧁CLOSED꧂

Hi guys!

July 3 was my birthday, to celebrate that I'm becoming two decades and that I just won a lot of cc, I decided to do a giveaway😊
For that I decided to let go some of the creatures I was hesitant to do so.
I will give you a number by the number of your post and this giveaway will came to an end on 31 of july (draw will be 1 of August)

❤️Prize (will update if the stage change):
Rotehar (Frozen Child-F)
Lovador (Egg-M)
Fetti (Frozen Child-M or F)

❤️Plus:
500cc (most voted)
Golden Dragon (cc travel)
Sunset Sands (cc travel)

P.S: I will give an item or an old cave creature for the ones that didn't won anything (that is if you want)

☞Rules:
1.No side account, for that I will use my stalker skills XD
2.No new account (one month or less) as I don't want the creatures to die (only if you have LoV, if you do say so, then I will add you)
3.Tell me what was the greatest thing that happend in your life, don't need explanation, you can just say "marrying my husband", "adopting my dog", "doing well in classes" or "being born" (will try to read all)

For me it was definitely adopting my first dog, even now she is my everything. I adopted her on my birthday on 2007, she was only some months. Our path together has come to an end on 2 of july 2018 (yes, 1 day from my 18yo birthday), she could not beat cancer and we didn't want to make her suffer as she was beginning to feel pain.
For some months I thought it was the end of the world, until I realised that she had her purpose and her brothers and sisters needed me, because of her my twin brothers became veterinarians, I have lots of rescued animals, and my sister-in-law that was afraid of dogs was not afraid anymore (she even has a dog herself).
By the way, I have a white gold ring with paws and the text "Saudade" (feeling of longing for a person or something) and I have a Higanbana flower with her name tattooed on me (search the history of this flower if you want, it is so sad).

P.S. This is how I am going to draw the winners:
https://1drv.ms/w/s!AuRjDhesh2mMd6d8l4Zduwt2-mA?e=sFjkLT

Pings (please help with the pings):
@jlya @yogurt @decay @skymoare @zantago

Players ([e=][/e]):
1. @subie
2.@yogurt (Globear)
3.@arcana (Reptvile)
4.@lexicon (Chamollusk)
5.@pouncessoftly (Reptvile)
6.@skymoare (Winner)
7.@lokisonoflaufey (Renbogi)
8.@blizzards (Reptvile)
9.@galaxyleopard (Onnekas)
10.@wixie12345 (Cihikob)
11.@mirror
12.@totallynotjoey(Chamollusk)
13.@qtpie7 (Renbogi)
14.@izziebee1017 (Globear)
15.@magenta (Winner)
16.@sparklefox (Icestrom)
17.@surgeon (Onnekas)
18.@kdxu
19.@laylamocha (Winner)
20.@eschla (Onnekas)
21.@shadowfaxe (Reptvile)
22.@fanficmelon
23.@citrusnocturne
24.@pegasasu
25.@nostalgiic
26.@zantago
27.@hellobeautiful
28.@jlya
29.@lisa1321 (Winner)
30.@cho (Winner)
31.@distorted
32.@seoramen
33.@leopardclaws
34.@jirachiwishmaker
35.@bgunny
36.@birdsong
37.@wild_wonders
38.@emo_pattys
39.@christine13531
40.@marythebeast (4 Obarns)
41.@leafmelody
42.@barkitz
43.@km9
44.@loumina28
45.@cleokitty
46.@sunfire103
47.@myriadium
48.@distorted
49.@rael_barclay
50.@iia (Winner)
51.@nevermore
52.@discordia
53.@shadowdragon28
54.@wingedfox
55.@ahgirltc
56.@sonny

୨୧Congratulations to the winners୨୧
19.@laylamocha - Fetti
50.@iia - Lovador
30.@cho - 500cc
29.@lisa1321 - Sunset Sands (cc travel)
6.@skymoare - Golden Dragon (cc travel)
15.@magenta - Rotehar

101 posts

subie • 3 July 2020 at 12:30 PM

@sandara
Happy birthday! ❤️

One of the best things in my life was adopting my cat, Pepper, in December. I volunteer at a local Humane Society, and I was in love with her the instant I saw her. I deal with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, and being with Pepper really calms me down and brings my mind back to earth. I don’t have many friends that I hang out with regularly, so it’s nice to have her at home. 😊

Pings:
@surgeon
@marner
@lisa1321

Female
471 posts

sandara • 3 July 2020 at 12:40 PM

@subie
Thank you, add❤️
That's nice, I love that you worked as a volunteer for the society❤️

By the way, sorry Mods, I forgot to move the topic to giveaway😋
Could you do it for me?

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 3 July 2020 at 4:18 PM

@sandara Hey!!! Thanks for this. Happy birthday 😊

Best thing is probably this mistake that happened in like 7th grade xD I was put into a regular math class rather than accelerated classes or my desired pre-algebra class. So I went to complain and they accidentally make me skip all the way to algebra 1 honors. It was a difficult class and I had to catch up a lot but my peers were very hardworking and it made me work even harder. This allowed me to earn High school credits early and has always put me in a math class higher than my other classmates once I switched to a different school. This helped me built up my expectations and drive to be a good student. It really taught me to be diligent and hard working because I know I can do it.

Female
471 posts

sandara • 3 July 2020 at 6:50 PM

@yogurt
Thank you, add❤️
That's cool, here in my country we cannot go to an advanced class as we can't choose classes, and the classmates will be the same all the years, if they don't change schools. Here we can only do advanced classes on college, for exemple I had dispensation in english so did other classes on replace of english.
I find it funny that here we use the same room for an entire period all days (only use other if we need computers or thing like that), so the students don't even need to get up to change classes, only the teachers.

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 July 2020 at 7:26 PM

@sandara
Thank you for doing this and happy birthday!

As for the greatest thing that's happened in my life...Well, that's hard to pin down. One of the greatest things that have happened in my life is probably meeting a friend of mine, both for the first time and throughout my life. We've been friends since we were very young, and it's always nice to see them again.

Female
471 posts

sandara • 3 July 2020 at 9:28 PM

@arcana
Thanks, add❤️
That's great, i don't know why but my friendship with people does not exceed more than 2-3 years, other than my family (and my sister-in-law is like the first true friend I have). Maybe now I got a true friend, we have been friends for a year now, so I don't know for sure.

Female
3 posts

this_is_me • 3 July 2020 at 9:40 PM

Happy birthday!!!!!!

the best thing that ever happened to me was 1 month ago when my dad said we could get a dog soon because he doesn't really like dogs and whenever we asked him about getting one he said no. We have already met the dog we're getting and everything!

Female
1,694 posts

lexicon • 3 July 2020 at 10:17 PM

@sandara

Happy Birthday!!! 😃. Thank you for doing this giveaway, so sweet of you! ^^

The greatest thing that happened to me was meeting my now boyfriend of 6 years. He's my best friend, biggest supporter, and the love of my life❤️

Pings:
@surgeon
@pouncessoftly
@lokisonoflaufey

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 3 July 2020 at 10:37 PM

@sandara
Happy birthday! I hope you have had an amazing day! 😊

Probably the best thing was adopting our current dog. I had thought after our last passed, I might not get another. Her death was devastating to us, she had a kidney fail and never really recovered. 6 months later she passed, and it just emotionally drained us all since it was so rough. (Had to give her IV fluids daily was the hardest) Anyway, about 14 months later something just clicked and we went to visit The Ranch, the local rescue. So many excited dogs, all wanting to come home but none of them “clicked” with us. Then we saw a sad lil girl, shy and not really wanting attention from anyone. I just had a gut feeling and went with it, brought her home and instantly fell in love with her. She was just terrified, having been a street dog in Mexico and her pups had been weaned a couple days before so she was missing them. She is just an amazingly sweet lil gal, a “Chi-weenie” (Chihuahua x Dachshund) and a cuddle monster. Can’t imagine life without her now. 😊

Sorry, that was longer than I meant it to be O.O

@lexicon Thank you for the ping!

My pings - apologies if you don’t want them 😸
@mirime
@lonewolf
@stevepat2002
@jyla

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 July 2020 at 10:44 PM

@sandara

Happy Birthday! 😊 ❤️ (and thanks for the ping)

The best thing that ever occurred to me was probably being on a flight simulator. It really solidified my dream to become a pilot.

Pings (sorry if y'all not interested) :

@darkmoare
@birdsong
@galaxyleopard

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 3 July 2020 at 11:45 PM

@sandara

Happy birthday!!

I have two best things! The first was meeting my best friend of now 17 years. I can't believe she's not tired of me yet XD The second is adopting my dog. He's my furry son, and the love of my life, lol.

@pegasasu ?

@lexicon thanks for the ping c:

Female
114 posts

blizzards • 4 July 2020 at 3:19 AM

@sandara
Happy birthday!!!

the best thing that happened to me so far was moving to Switzerland. I love it, it's beautiful there and everything is quite and organized.

@Snowbunnies
@iia

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 4 July 2020 at 4:06 AM

@sandara
Happy bday!

Okay, I like to explain this story kinda in depth because otherwise people don’t understand how amazing this was.
So, me, mum and nan came across this guys shop thingy and he had a small black kitten in a rabbit hutch as he didn’t want it, so my mum bought him, we named him Billy and he’s like my closest companion, he’s the sweetest thing ever and I don’t know what I’d do without him. 😸

Female
153 posts

wixie12345 • 4 July 2020 at 5:35 AM

@sandara
Happy (late) birthday!!

I think one of the best things that happened to me was meeting my best friends. Being friends with them broke me out of my slump and I no longer feel like I have this weight of loneliness on my shoulders all of the time. I’m always causing mild public disturbances with my cackling when I see their texts 😊

45 posts

mirror • 4 July 2020 at 5:48 AM

@sandara

Happy belated birthday to you!

One of the greatest moments of my life was when my best friend confirmed that her medication was able to control her epilepsy. She has endured multiple seizures during primary school and would always be out of school and in the hospital. A few years back, she started taking medication and the best moment was when she confirmed that she could control her epilepsy. This condition is one that takes many lives and knowing this made me very blessed and happy that she is in my life!

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 4 July 2020 at 6:15 AM

@sandara Happy Birthday and congrats on two decades!! ❤️

The greatest thing that's happened to me was probably going to highschool. I met a lot of new people and, at first I stuck to my group, but it's become a lot easier and a lot more fun to be able to talk to more people! I also picked up volleyball and started anime because of the people around me so I am forever grateful 😸
Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

Pings:
@shadowfaxe
@wildirishrubyrose
@aloe
@surgeon
@pegasasu

Female
163 posts

qtpie7 • 4 July 2020 at 11:02 AM

@sandara Happy 20th! I'd love to join! ❤️

I think that the greatest thing that happened to me would be breaking up with my most recent boyfriend. He was really bad and toxic and extremely controlling and jealous and it was an overall awful relationship that unfortunately lasted 11 months. However, since I broke up with him I've felt so much better and I feel like I can be my own person. My life is 10000x better without him and I'm so glad he's out of my life.

Female
471 posts

sandara • 4 July 2020 at 12:22 PM

@lexicon
@pouncessoftly
@skymoare
@lokisonoflaufey
@blizzards
@galaxyleopard
@wixie12345
@mirror
@totallynotjoey
@qtpie7

Thank you guys❤️
All add😊

By the way I've already read all of the posts, meeting someone special, adopting a cuddle monster XD (by the way my first dog was a dachshund too, they are so cute), seeking a dream, friendship and parentship, moving away, a cute cat on a stuffed rabbit, no more loneliness, finding hope, becaming a otaku XD (JK) and a new start.
I loved your stories❤️

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 4 July 2020 at 12:26 PM

@sandara
Happy birthday!

I think the greatest thing that has happened to me was falling in love with my best friend. I'm so grateful for him. He's made me feel heard and helped heal some old wounds. ❤️

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 4 July 2020 at 3:50 PM

@sandara happy belated bday ❤️

not sure what the greatest thing in my life was lol i don't really know 😋 probably travelling to china? xD i loved it there 😱

Female
3,757 posts

sparklefox • 4 July 2020 at 7:02 PM

@sandara - Happy belated birthday! Hopefully you don't mind me entering this, and thank you for hosting it.

Ack, this is a pretty hard question to answer. I can think of two answers to this:
- Meeting some of my online friends, as dumb as that sounds. They've unknowingly helped me through some things.
- Somehow managing to pass a college class during all of this quarantine stuff.

162 posts

surgeon • 4 July 2020 at 10:29 PM

@sandara
Happy birthday!! Thank you for hosting this giveaway 😊

Getting into college and starting sailing we’re some of the best things to happen to me!

@lexicon and @totallynotjoey thanks for the ping!

Female
472 posts

flakes • 4 July 2020 at 11:26 PM

@sandara
Happy birthday! 😊
Greatest thing that happened to me was meeting my current group of friends and my bf, truly blessed
Thank u for hosting ❤️

Deleted • 5 July 2020 at 2:31 AM

@sandara Amazing, I love that you take care of the doggies that need loving and care. ♡

My family adopted a dog in December 2012, in October 2013, she died. I was quite young then, and received the news that she died in a car accident when coming back from a tutoring centre..
Besides, another dog that my extended family raised died maybe sometime this year? In a car accident as well, it's just kinda sad how they didn't pass away of old age, but from humans. ☹️

Female
659 posts

eschla • 5 July 2020 at 4:26 AM

@sandara Happy birthday!

One of the best things in my life was the birth of my daughters. They overwhelmed me with lots of love. And it growed year by year ❤️

Pings:
@rahska
@megamisama90

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 5 July 2020 at 10:55 AM

@sandara Happy birthday! *sprinkles confetti*
I'd like to join please! c: And thanks for giving everyone a chance to win something ^^ ❤️

The greatest thing that's happened to me was the birth of my little brother, he's annoying and a brat, but I love him all the same ❤️

Thanks @totallynotjoey for the ping, I appreciate it very much ❤️

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 5 July 2020 at 11:26 AM

@sandara happy birthday! : D
thank you for the opportunity!
id say the greatest thing that's happened to be is the birth of my little sister, cause no matter how annoying she is she's really a constant in my life and we have a lot of fun doing things together *^w^*
@meisawesome
@birdsong
have you two seen this yet?

Trans Man
29 posts

citrusnocturne • 5 July 2020 at 3:30 PM

@sandara Happy birthday!! Wish you the best!

I think the greatest thing to have happened to me was meeting my girlfriend of 5 years. We've been through a lot, and she's always been there for me.

@wizard check this out if you're interested!

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 5 July 2020 at 7:22 PM

@sandara - Happy birthday! Thank you for doing this!

The greatest thing that's happened to me is getting into my dream college. I've gotten so many great opportunities here and I'm super excited for the future. Plus, there's a chance that I'll be able to get the job that I want upon graduation. I met my best friend who's teaching me how to play golf and she's just such a great person. I definitely find myself wanting to improve everyday. ❤️

Pings:
@crystalshard
@wingedfox