[ENDED] ~Another Birthday Giveaway <3~

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 1 August 2020 at 11:10 PM

Hi! I was inspired by @sandara's own birthday giveaway and decided to do my own to repay the community aha ❀️ I love eggcave's community cause everyone is really nice and supportive 😊 Lots of friends also helped me alot and im so grateful to them so yea ❀️
Prizes:
1st Prize - Choice of Yojura or Geockard!
2nd Prize - Choice of Peeyu or Tray!
3rd Prize - CC Travel of your choice from the cash shop!
Participation Prize - Free random travel to everyone who participates who didn't get one of the top 3 prizes!
Rules:
1.Share something you love about eggcave or thank another user that helped you! πŸ˜ƒ
2.Ping 3 people!

End date: 28th August on my bday! πŸ˜ƒ

Entries:
1. @totallynotjoey
2. @jlya
3. @shadowfaxe
4. @lexicon
5. @yogurt
6. @bunnyshadow
7. @ratqueen
8. @izziebee1017
9. @chapus
10. @eschla
11. @rael_barclay
12. @thedarkarcher
13. @decay
14. @rashka
15. @lokisonoflaufey
16. @blizzards
17. @pouncessoftly
18. @mithmel
19. @nut
20. @skymoare
21. @etunos
22. @qtpie7
23. @lisa1321
24. @distorted
25. @laylamocha
26. @zikitty
27. @surgeon
28. @marner
29. @shadowdragon28
30. @wixie12345
31. @paintra
32. @kdxu
33. @chihiro_sang
34. @arcana
35. @cleokitty
36. @emo_pattys
How I will be choosing:
I'll put all your names into a name generator and it'll be random from there! Don't really wanna use post order so it's a little more fair! 😊

Pings:
@yogurt
@sinthr
@lexicon

EDIT: Changed Prize 2 from Peeyu to CHOICE of Peeyu or Tray!

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 1 August 2020 at 11:14 PM

@magenta Happy early birthday!! I hope that day'll be filled with joy and well wishes and thank you for hosting 😊

One thing I love about eggcave is the super kind community. There's hardly ever any drama, if any, and all the people are so supportive and generous in so many ways!

Pings
@shadowfaxe
@wildirishrubyrose
@jlya

Female
2,659 posts

jlya • 1 August 2020 at 11:31 PM

@magenta
(First, thanks @totallynotjoey for the ping)
I love Eggcave because of all of the friends I've met here. It's a great site but the people is why I play. I never thought a virtual pet site could hold so many true friendships. All of the lovely people who have sent me gifts for no reason or have just been wonderful friends, thank you ❀️

@prairie
@stevepat2002
@shadowfaxe

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 1 August 2020 at 11:38 PM

@magenta
I'd love to join! And happy early birthday, yours is a week after mine xD

My love for Eggcave has kinda faltered but the reason why I'm still half-active is because of the people. Believe it or not, the community here has really taught me a lot of life lessons and it's exposed me to more different sorts of people from different parts of the world. it's a wonderful, vibrant community and my time here has been absolutely lovely thanks to all of you.

Thank you @totallynotjoey and @jlya for the pings ❀️

@laylamocha
@surgeon
@frosting

Female
1,716 posts

lexicon • 1 August 2020 at 11:44 PM

@magenta

Thanks for the ping, I will definitely join!!❀️. Happy early birthday too, may your special day be filled with love and laughter c:

There are many things I love about Eggcave and this community but (besides the super cute creatures πŸ˜‹) I love all the interesting, kind-hearted, and sweet people I have had the pleasure of meeting here over the years. I have made some genuine connections and I am proud to call some of you my friends. I look forward to meeting many others! ^^ Thank you for your generosity and for hosting this!❀️

Some pings:
@lokisonoflaufey
@pouncessoftly
@kdxu

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 1 August 2020 at 11:44 PM

@magenta I love eggcave bc I love trading LOL the feeling of achieving something you’ve been wanting for a while is so satisfying *3*

Pings
@bunnyshadow
@surgeon
@nut

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 1 August 2020 at 11:51 PM

@magenta I love Eggcave because of the art and I've been around for years, also thanks to @yogurt for tagging me in this giveaway~!

Pings
@orderedchaos
@pipkitten
@chapus

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 1 August 2020 at 11:57 PM

@totallynotjoey thank you! you're entered 😊
@jlya entered! πŸ˜ƒ
@shadowfaxe haha thank you! happy early birthday as well ❀️ entered!
@lexicon thank you too! 😊 entered!
@yogurt entered ❀️
@bunnyshadow entered! πŸ˜ƒ

thanks all for sharing and ive read thru all of your comments and i love how everyone has so many different things they love about eggcave and the community 😊 here's to another year!

Female
99 posts

ratqueen • 2 August 2020 at 12:17 AM

magenta

haha now i feel bad for not doing it on my bday XD

i would love to join

when things get hard i have always the love of my friends here ❀️

@rashka
@eschla
@thedarkarcher
@megamisama90
@decay

{and many more but only 5 pings will activate XD }

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 2 August 2020 at 12:30 AM

@magenta
I'd love to enter!

Something I love about EggCave is the friendships. Before I went on my hiatus, I had so many close friends. Unfortunately, many of their accounts are deactivated, but I still love how kind the community here is.

@iia
@cloudy
@sonny

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 2 August 2020 at 1:16 AM

@ratqueen entered ❀️
@izziebee1017 entered too! haha yea there used to be so many more active users ☹️

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 2 August 2020 at 1:31 AM

@magenta aaah thank you for doing this giveaway!! I love Egg Cave because it's given me great memories and very good friends that I'm thankful for!!

Here are some pings (apologies if you have already been pinged)
@surgeon
@prairie
@mastergemma

Female
659 posts

eschla • 2 August 2020 at 1:47 AM

@magenta I love to join too

One of the most lovely things of eggcave is for me the helpful of the users together and the team. And of course te lovely creatures every time.

Pings:
@megamisama90
@novrain62
@sinthr

Female
60 posts

rael_barclay • 2 August 2020 at 2:37 AM

@magenta
Happy birthday!!

Could I join?

I love the cute critters on Egg Cave. They make me smile, and watching them grow is fun. Lots of people on here helped me learn the terms and how to do stuff. Many gave me creatures, too! Thank you to all, not sure who they were now.

@minnie298a
@netherling
@osean

Thank you for doing a giveaway!

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 2 August 2020 at 2:52 AM

@chapus entered ❀️
@eschla entered 😊 hope you're doing well friend!
@rael_barclay sure entered! ❀️

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 August 2020 at 3:17 AM

@magenta Thanks ever so much for hosting this i hope you have a lovely birthday on the 28th 😊

I really enjoy the community and being able to talk about the site with family 😊 The pets are really lovely designed and offer something new each month. 😊

Pings
@superunloved
@stevepat2002
@epic23

Male
24 posts

euphoric • 2 August 2020 at 6:39 AM

1. I love Eggcave’s community as well (: The nicest people are here and they’re always willing to help!

@rashka and @ratqueen have been the most helpful and nicest human beings I’ve met here (:

Pings:
@luv
@stevepat2002
@novrain64

[ALSO, I posted this on the wrong account... could you enter @decay? My main]

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 2 August 2020 at 8:33 AM

@thedarkarcher entered ❀️ thank you 😊
@decay entered! 😊

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 2 August 2020 at 9:18 AM

Thanks @magenta for doing this giveaway

thanks @euphoric and @ratqueen for the pings! πŸ˜ƒ

there is always good friends to find here in old and new user here, i love mlec2 (Mother Love Eggcave 2) so many great people there always here to support

@iia
@cynicalraptor
@eggberts

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 2 August 2020 at 9:23 AM

@magenta
Happy almost birthday!! I hope you have the most wonderful day (οΎ‰^βˆ‡^)οΎ‰οΎŸ

Oh EggCave. I particularly enjoy the community. I think this forum has some of the most generous folks I've come across on an online collectibles game. Especially for newcomers. I wouldn't keep coming back if it weren't for how chill and sweet everyone is c:

I tag:

@pegasasu
@mithmel
@distorted

Female
114 posts

blizzards • 2 August 2020 at 10:01 AM

@magenta
Happy early birthday!! I'd LOVE to join! On eggcave I love the kind users on here ^^

@galaxyleopard
@pascar
@crimson

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 2 August 2020 at 10:11 AM

@magenta

Since it's a bit early for saying HBD, I'll say Happy Birth Month! πŸ˜ƒ I hope you have a wonderful time leading up to, and including, your birthday! 😊 This is so nice of you to host ❀️

What I love about EC is a combination of the beautiful artwork for the creatures and items, as well as the wonderful and supportive community. 😊 A special shoutout to my questing buddy @/lexicon - hope to return to questing again soon. πŸ˜‰

My pings - sorry if they're repeats, or unwanted. 😸
@lokisonoflaufey
@stevepat2002
@lonewolf
@mirime

@lexicon - ty so much for the ping!

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 2 August 2020 at 10:13 AM

Thanks for the ping, I will definitely join!

@magenta
I wasn't very active in the eggcave, but I came back because of the sweet community it has.
Everyone here is kind. They help as they can and I LOVE IT!

Some pings:
@loveshapiro
@skymoare
@stevepat2002

716 posts

nut • 2 August 2020 at 10:20 AM

thank you yogurt for the ping! 😊 i would love to join, happy early birthday magenta!

pings: @qtpie7 @lisa1321 @whitefall @etunos @marner

i personally love eggcave because our creature collections are so personal! even though they're just pixels it feels so rewarding to build your cove and watch others build theirs, and everyone has such a unique collection with travels and names and species and such :')

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 2 August 2020 at 10:35 AM

@rashka entered ❀️
@lokisonoflaufey entered and thank you 😊
@blizzards entered ❀️ thank you 😊
@pouncessoftly hehe thanks and entered ❀️
@mithmel entered! 😊
@nut entered and thanks ❀️
I love reading all your entries on why y'all love eggcave aha it really has reminded me of all the good times here 😊

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 August 2020 at 11:00 AM

@magenta

Happy early B-day! Hmm.. something I love about eggcave. well... if I had to choose one, I would say the designs of the creatures!

Pings (sorry if y'all didn't want pings) :
@galaxyleopard
@birdsong
@jlya

7 posts

etunos • 2 August 2020 at 1:44 PM

Happy Birthday, thank you for your kindness,
One thing I love about egg caves community is all of the kindness that has been going around everyone seems really nice. A person I want to thank is @libra for getting me into this.
as for pings I'm fairly new and I think most of the people I know have already been pinged... so I'm just gonna guess and I apologize for pinging people if they did not want to be pinged.
@libra
@lionfang
@crystalwood

Female
163 posts

qtpie7 • 2 August 2020 at 2:25 PM

@magenta thank you for doing this! Happy Birthday!!

I love eggcave because the community is so genuine and people always seem so nice! It's really just a great place to take a break from the outside world (although sometimes it kind of lowers my bank account slightly lolol).

@nut thanks for the ping ❀️

My pings: @originalusername @gsxr600vq37hr @subie

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 2 August 2020 at 8:24 PM

@skymoare entered and thank you 😊
@etunos thanks! entered ❀️
@qtpie7 thank you! entered 😊

Female
409 posts

lisa1321 • 2 August 2020 at 9:04 PM

@magenta happy early birthday!! ❀️

I would love to join! and thank you @nut for the ping 😊

I do love all the kindness that people in the egg cave community exhibit. There are many instances where I have reached out and been answered with exceptional kindness from users going back to when I first started 10 years ago.

pings:
@surgeon
@ravensong
@wilde