18th Birthday Giveaway! 1000 CC up for grabs! :)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 6 May 2020 at 8:51 PM

Hey. I'm turning 18 years old on May 23rd. Yay!
Officially, I've been on Eggcave since I was nine years old! Crazy stuff.
So, I decided, why not host a giveaway?

Here are the prizes:
1st place: 800 CC
2nd place: 100 CC
3rd place: 50 CC
4th place: 50 CC
5th place: Erduri

So the rules are simple.
1. Ping me, and I'll automatically give you a number.
2. I will use random.org to pick a winner on my birthday, May 23rd!
3. Optional: If you want, you can also tell me how you've been coping during this quarantine time.
Good luck, and have fun! ❤️

@Mods: Argh, I'm so bad at this, I always forget to choose a Board. Could you move this to contests?

Contestants
1. @leafmelody
2. @ilikefruits
3. @dreamii
4. @zantago
5. @pwuffy
6. @skymoare
7. @subie
8. @yogurt
9. @cookie50
10. @asrieldreemurr
11. @arcana
12. @kdxu
13. @totallynotjoey
14. @decay
15. @loumina28
16. @wild_wonders
17. @snowkitties
18. @playermocha345
19. @iris1929578
20. @galaxyleopard
21. @shadowfaxe
22. @aloe
23. @lexicon
24. @thedarkarcher
25. @thedrawingdragon
26. @stevepat2002
27. @sparklefox
28. @dragistar12
29. @christine13531
30. @fanficmelon
31. @whitefall
32. @wigglytuff
33. @valorie100
34. @birdsong
35. @duckhunter
36. @raccoon
37. @songbird
38. @tetromino
39. @darkmoare
40. @icecream
41. @nightmarerainbow
42. @downpour
43. @spell
44. @leopardclaws
45. @siesrep
46. @mastergemma
47. @bunnyshadow
48. @sillybilly24
49. @woohoo
50. @lokisonoflaufey
51. @pouncessoftly
52. @qtpie7
53. @eschla
54. @petsdiary1
55. @jlya
56. @kittymimi
57. @5eggs79
58. @snowbunnies
59. @marythebeast
60. @ravensing
61. @iia
62. @seoramen
63. @lisa1231
64. @pamela
65. @anniee
66. @sandara
67. @skyfall4
68. @emo_pattys
69. @lagoon

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 6 May 2020 at 8:53 PM

@ethereality
happy (early) 18th birthday ah!! thank you for being so kind, and i hope that you have a great birthday!! ((: ❤️
i've been coping surprising well, i guess that i enjoy just being home and chilling haha ^^; although i still need to study (it's hard to motivate myself and i'm falling behind), i love having free time to do whatever haha xD i hope that you're coping well during this quarantine as well!! ((:

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 6 May 2020 at 9:01 PM

@leafmelody thank you! I have been doing fine 😊 It's actually pretty nice but it only intensifies my writers block and it my English class we do this grand final project where everybody writes like a 30-100 page paper and uhhh, let's say mine's has been scrapped and started over atleast five times xD I'm glad youre doing well!

Deleted • 6 May 2020 at 9:06 PM

@ethereality im new here, but i hope you have a happy 18th birthday! ❤️ Ive been coping pretty well so far, but I HATE doing my school work. I don't think thats just me though.

Deleted • 6 May 2020 at 9:06 PM

@ethereality Happy almost b-day! It really sucks that we have to stay inside but I hope you're doing well!
I am really not used to doing things at home so it's been a bit rough (I seriously have to cope with a disorder 😊 lucky me..). Anyways Happy Birthday, I wish the best for you and your family on your special day ^^

Female
175 posts

zantago • 6 May 2020 at 9:16 PM

@ethereality
Ooh happy early birthday! :0 I hope you can have a good one despite the lockdown x)❤️

I've been coping really well surprisingly pftaha, after 6 weeks I've kind of settled into the new routine and spend my days reading manga and playing ec etc (school work is still a pain but when is it not) but the lockdown might be lifted soon so I'm looking forward to that and finally being allowed to see my friends again as well 😃

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 6 May 2020 at 9:24 PM

@ethereality happy early birthday! ❤️ i also celebrated my birthday in quarantine, but if you can spend time with family, or friends online or something, you can still have a lot of fun 😊

i've been coping by spending time with friends on discord when i can! also spending time with family. a couple times a week we've been playing board games together, and its been fun 😃

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 6 May 2020 at 9:43 PM

@ilikefruits @galactic_k9 @zantago @pwuffy

thank you all ❤️ You all have been entered. I am so glad we are finding some time to do things we love and spend time with family! if there is a silver lining to all of this, it's that 😊

2,892 posts

skymoare • 6 May 2020 at 9:52 PM

@ethereality

Happy Early Birthday! Thanks for hosting, Mind if I join?

I'm doing mine during the quarantine. But school work is driving me mad XD

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 6 May 2020 at 9:54 PM

@skymoare yes of course sweetie

Deleted • 6 May 2020 at 9:57 PM

@ethereality
Aww! You're welcome!

101 posts

subie • 6 May 2020 at 9:58 PM

@ethereality
Happy early birthday! Thank you for hosting this! ❤️ I hope your 18th is an awesome one.

I've actually been enjoying the time at home - especially the peace and quiet. Though, I do miss going out with friends and the such. Hopefully everything gets better before summer so we can enjoy the nice weather!

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 6 May 2020 at 10:09 PM

@subie Yes definitely, hopefully! Entered

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 6 May 2020 at 10:27 PM

@ethereality HAPPY EARLY BDAY 😊 had my bday in quarantine and it sucked but hopefully yours is better xD

can i join also?

Female
162 posts

foxerfu • 6 May 2020 at 10:38 PM

@ethereality
Happy early birthday 😊
To cope during this quarantine time, I have been doing online schoolwork, playing on eggcave and animal crossing, playing with my guinea pigs and hamsters, bothering my boyfriend on discord, and spending time with my family.
Could I join, please?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 6 May 2020 at 11:52 PM

@ethereality
Happy early birthday!
To be honest, quarantine has only intensified my laziness and unwillingness to really do anything. Writer's block has been bigger than ever and somehow I managed to sink further into isolation. But I'm fine.
Could I join?

1,478 posts

arcana • 7 May 2020 at 12:01 AM

@ethereality
Happy early birthday! I'd love to enter!

Quarantine is treating me decently, but when we get out...well, that might be a garbage fire. My social skills are bad enough as is.

Female
472 posts

flakes • 7 May 2020 at 12:25 AM

@ethereality
Happy early birthday!! could i enter as well? Been getting into gaming to cope with quarantine
thank you so much for hosting this ❤️

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 7 May 2020 at 12:31 AM

@ethereality
Happy early birthday! I hope you have a wonderful celebration with your family 😊
Could I get a number? I've mostly been cramming school work, playing eggcave, and reading comics

Male
682 posts

decay • 7 May 2020 at 1:51 AM

@ethereality
Would love to enter (:

Happy birthday! (: Turning 18 is great xD finally considered an adult in the states!

I've been coping by playing video games and finishing my school work! Also, i've been trying to do a lot of art and drawings (:

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 7 May 2020 at 2:14 AM

@ethereality Can I join? Happy early birthday!
I've been coping with quarantine by reading books and playing video games.

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 7 May 2020 at 2:30 AM

@ethereality
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day! 18, wow, that must be very exciting but daunting! XD
I have lots of schoolwork but other than that my introverted self is enjoying quarantine a lot. 😊

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 7 May 2020 at 2:31 AM

@ethereality
Can I join? Happy birthday! I've been coping by texting and video games xD
@snowbunnies
@galaxyleopard
@stevepat2002

Deleted • 7 May 2020 at 2:34 AM

@ethereality

Happy Birthday! Well, besides napping a lot, I've been wandering outside to take pictures or to play with the dog.
@shadowfaxe

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 7 May 2020 at 2:40 AM

@ethereality

Wow, we’ve both been playing since we were 9, although I’m like 7 years younger than you and my birthday is in August 😊 happy early birthday!

I’ve been doing okay, and I’m loving the fact that I don’t have to go out; there’s a lot of schoolwork, though. Thank you!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 7 May 2020 at 3:31 AM

@ethereality
Agh happy bday for 23rd! I’d love to join! I’ve just been working and playing dragon city my whole time xD

Female
1,511 posts

froot • 7 May 2020 at 4:33 AM

@ethereality
Haps baps!! 18 is BIG!!!!
Where I live, everything is back on track and school starts again on the 25th agh (like two days after your bday) and I'm not ready.... At first I detested online school but now I've gotten too comfortable ☹️ I still have heaps of work to do though, speaking of which, I should really get to xD

142 posts

aloe • 7 May 2020 at 5:04 AM

@ethereality
Happy early birthday! Hopefully it'll be amazing even during the quaratine. ❤️
I'd love to join c:
I spend most of my time working on art (even before the lockdown haha), so I've been finishing up with finals, working on illustrations and making clothes, and chilling on here and in my garden. It's been quite relaxing getting out of the city and living with my family again. ^^

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 7 May 2020 at 6:59 AM

@ethereality

Happy birthday!!!❤️ 18 is a big one, congrats! ^^

I've been working as usual which has helped me stay sane lol but mostly watching new TV shows/movies, reading, and playing with my cat 😸

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 7 May 2020 at 7:05 AM

@ethereality Ah happy birthday ❤️ i hope you have a wonderful birthday ❤️

may i join please?

well im actually still working atm so i didn't really have too long in quarantine.