★ 25,000 Cᴀᴠᴇ Cᴀsʜ Gɪᴠᴇᴀᴡᴀʏ ★ [CLOSED]

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 June 2020 at 10:33 PM

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢɪᴠᴇᴀᴡᴀʏ!

As some of you know, I'm quitting/taking a break and I wouldn't want all this CC to rot on my account, so I'm going to be giving most of it away ❤️

Pʀɪᴢᴇs

1st Place: 10,000 💵

2nd Place: 7,500 💵

3rd Place: 5,000 💵

4th Place: 2,000 💵

5th Place: 500 💵

Rᴜʟᴇs

★ To enter, please post on this topic ONCE, and ONLY ONCE. If you intentionally try to cheat your way out, I'm really sorry but I'll probably have to disqualify you ☹️ (If it's accidental you can always tell me) If you have any questions, please PM me, as I probably won't be posting anything else on this topic other than announcements/the winners.
★Be polite and feel happy for the winners!
★Ping 3 people/friends who you think would want to join (you can ping as many as you want)
★In your post, put 1 good thing you've done today AND 1 thing you love about yourself! IF you haven't done anything good today, DO SOMETHING! ❤️ doesn't have to be much, something as simple as helping your parents do chores will suffice.
★I'll choose the winners by looking at the number of posts there are on the topic and randomly generating 5 numbers. The post that corresponds with that number will win 😊
★If you can, please follow my insta @/snoobeanie 😋 I draw stuff lol, this is NOT REQUIRED but I'd greatly appreciate it and if you tell me who you are on insta I'll follow you back 😃 (also a better way to stay in touch 😋)
★ALSO NOT REQUIRED, but if you can, please donate to a BLM charity! There are tons of them online ❤️
★EDIT: giveaway ending July 1st!
★Edit: If there's something you missed in your comment I'll post on your wall separately :0

Gᴏᴏᴅ Lᴜᴄᴋ!

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 5 June 2020 at 10:56 PM

@wigglytuff I’d like to join!

I guess my good deed today was giving my mom a massage. xD
Something I love about myself is that I’m financially funding my own college tuition/housing/food as to not burden my family.

Pings
@prairie
@aloe
@surgeon
@zantago
@whitefall

Female
162 posts

foxerfu • 5 June 2020 at 10:58 PM

I would like to join 😊
One good thing I have done today is helping clean around the house. One thing that I love about myself is my curiousity that helps me learn new things
Pings
@totallynotjoey @whitefall @nut @stevepat2002 @ravensong @eschla @sandara

Female
175 posts

zantago • 5 June 2020 at 10:59 PM

@wigglytuff
Ahh another giveaway! thanks for doing this :"D I'd love to join 😊 (also thanks for the ping @yogurt 😃)

One good thing I'd done today is that I've been really productive? if that counts ;w; I spent the past like 4h painting aha
One thing I like about myself is that I'd like to think I can get along with all types of people pretty well once I get over the anxiety of meeting a new person aha ;w;

pings:
@nut
@sandara
@sinthr

162 posts

surgeon • 5 June 2020 at 11:03 PM

@wigglytuff Thank you for doing this, truly so generous ❤️ Wishing you the best in real life -- and with your art!

It felt really rewarding today to check in with some of my friends who have been struggling with the recent racial injustices going on. We spent time on the phone together and I was really happy to be a sounding board for everything they're going thru.
I love my energy in life 😉

@yogurt thanks for the ping!

A couple more pings:
@lexicon
@nut
@pwuffy

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 5 June 2020 at 11:10 PM

@wigglytuff
Thank you for doing another giveaway, you're super generoud O.o I'd love to join! 😃

Today, I cooked lunch. Not really an orthodox lunch though, it was fried rice and some green beans on the side 😊 Something I like about myself is that I can draw, quite well I would say, with a reference. When an art piece turns out well, my lord that's gotta be one of the best feelings 😸

Pings:
@shadowfaxe
@zircon
@barkitz

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 5 June 2020 at 11:11 PM

@wigglytuff
Holy moly, thanks so much for this giveaway!
One good thing I have done today is I learned to make quiche! Made if for dinner for my fam. It was good - but the bad thing is - IDK how my lactose intolerance will take it lmao.
As for what I like about myself, I'd say my ability to be optimistic. I always try to see the good in a situation and hope thing will turn out a-ok. Though sometimes I might come back as a bit too laid back because of it.
I'd love to join. 😊

Thanks for the ping Yogurt! ;w;
Pings:
@jlya
@iia
@chapus
@poe

315 posts

ravensong • 5 June 2020 at 11:14 PM

@wigglytuff, Mind if I join? I'd follow you on Instagram but I don't do social media.

Today, I attempted to save a bird (but my mother forbade me). I assisted my younger sister in her schooling. I cheered my little brother up. I spent time hanging out with both of my younger siblings. I also shared some of my personal snacks with a different sibling.
I love that I make an effort to invest time in my younger siblings' lives. I hear that doesn't happen often enough in families... ☹️

@cookie50, Thanks for the ping!
Pinging (Hope you don't mind):
@jlya
@tetromino
@chaotictreat
@galaxyleopard

1,478 posts

arcana • 5 June 2020 at 11:20 PM

@wigglytuff
Thank you so much for doing this! I'd love to join!

Today I talked a bit with some friends that I haven't checked in with for a while. I'm absolutely terrible at keeping in touch if I don't see someone in person daily, so it felt good to reconnect. Something I love about myself... I love that I am easily entertained because if I wasn't, I think I would be tremendously bored or depressed right now.

Pings(Apologies for any repeats or unwanted pings!)
@pouncessoftly
@lexicon
@shadowfaxe

Non-binary
25 posts

barkitz • 5 June 2020 at 11:35 PM

@wigglypuff
Thanks for doing this, cant wait to see who wins! ^^

My mom recently got home from shopping and she was in a bit of a bad mood so I decided to help her with the groceries and some chores as well. There isn't really anything special that I can do since the only thing I know how to cook is slightly burnt toast and macaroni- :'D
uH One thing I love about myself is how energetic I can be around friends but extremely quiet when none of my friends are around ;w;

Pings:
@isathebelle
@dragonfires
@dreamii

Female
73 posts

seoramen • 5 June 2020 at 11:35 PM

@wigglytuff
thank u for doing this! i'd like to join 😊

one good thing i've done today is cooking dinner for my fam + one thing i love about myself is my ability to stay calm regardless of the situation!

pings:
@wixie12345
@sohee129
@pascar

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 5 June 2020 at 11:40 PM

@wigglytuff First of all... holy moly that's a lot of cc :0

Second of all... omg you're so generous, seriously thank you for doing this, it's so crazy generous of you!

Third of all... I'd like to join please!
One good thing I did today: I finished all of my work (and that hasn't happened in like half a year) and now I get to spend the day with my family ^^
One thing I love about myself: I like eating durians. Sounds weird, but I love myself for loving durians, so I won't ever find them disgusting. To me, durians taste like heaven, and nothing can ever change my mind.

Pings:
@playermocha345
@frosting
@nficewing
@jlya
@mastergemma
@mirror

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 5 June 2020 at 11:51 PM

@wigglytuff
My one post
I hope everything is alright and that you do pop back every once in a while!

@shadowfaxe
Thank you for the ping ❤️

Female
2,671 posts

jlya • 5 June 2020 at 11:53 PM

@wigglytuff
Thank you so much for doing this ❤️ Thanks to the three beautiful souls that pinged me 😸
Well I stayed home alone today so not too many good things for others. xD But I watered a friend's garden while she's on vacation and I wrapped up a late birthday present for another friend along with a card of encouragement. As for something about myself, I love my new confidence from learning something new, how much I enjoy writing, and the ability to make others laugh.

Pings! (Very sorry for unwanted noise or repeat pings)
@skyfall4
@thedarkarcher
@sinthr
@lexicon
@iris1929578
@lonewolf

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 5 June 2020 at 11:55 PM

@wigglytuff

I'd like to join! Something good I did today was exercise and something I love about myself is how much water I drink lol

Pinging:
@qtpie7
@alityria
@lisa1321

Female
471 posts

sandara • 5 June 2020 at 11:57 PM

@wigglytuff
May I join? Thanks for the giveaway.
Sorry, can't follow you, 'cause I don't have Instagram too.

If you consider that here is already 06-Jun (00:57) then I haven't done anything, but will try to do something today too😋 If not, then I have taught investment analysis (people thinks it is difficult, but I like this class very much) to some of my friends, we will be having test and I am really good at this class, so basically I became a online teacher for one day, it was fun😃
One thing I love about myself..... that's a difficult one. Maybe as I am always alone, I made myself into my own hero, I belive that I am the one that gives me the most streght, it's like I am two people sometimes, so when I write on my diary I am listening to my own advice❤️

Edit: 6-Jun
Helped my brother with the foster dogs he is keeping, it's a bit hard 'cause it's 8 dogs, 1 mother and 7 puppies that are only some days, the mother is a bit wary of my animals, she even attacked Maya (my curious dog) 'cause she tried to approach the babies (thankfully Maya only had one little bite mark on her paw). I am glad that at least she likes humans, beacause she was fed by someone. Other way, now they are in a different room (aka my brother's that is away right now, on his in-laws) and are doing well, there is already two people interested in the puppies and one in the mother.

Thanks for the ping @zantago and @cookie50
Pings (Sorry😋):
@bockbock
@skymoare
@meisawesome

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 5 June 2020 at 11:59 PM

@wigglytuff
I would love to enter if I may! 😊
For one nice thing I did today .. I guess this counts, lol .. my moms bread machine died, so I bought her a new one to replace it. 😊
One thing I love about myself? Wow, that’s hard. Um .. I guess I love that I’m full time caretaker for my parents. They’ve done so much for me over my life, I enjoy being able to do the same for them as they get older.

@arcana - thank you for the ping! ❤️

Pings (apologies for double pings)
@lonewolf
@stevepat2000
@jyla
@mirime
@eschla

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 6 June 2020 at 12:01 AM

@prairie Thanks for the ping! 😃
@wigglytuff Wow, thank you for doing this!!

One good thing I did today was hang out with friends!! We played games together and it was soooo much fun. I miss them so much cause of the whole covid thing so it's always nice to see them again ToT

As for one thing I love about myself, I'd say it's my hardworking nature! 😊 Sometimes I can put a lot on my plate, but over the years I've managed to balance it. Overall, I love having goals and trying new things and I try my best not to give up, so I find this to a thing I love about myself ❤️

Here are some pings!! Apologies if you've already joined lol

@mastergemma
@pipkitten
@orderedchaos

Female
409 posts

lisa1321 • 6 June 2020 at 12:05 AM

@wigglytuff

this is great of you! I would love to join 😊
Today I went and bought my brother a bunch of new pool toys for him to use with friends 😋 I guess one thing I love about myself is my patience with people. I think that works haha

thank you @whitefall for the ping!!

pings:
@qtpie7
@surgeon
@wilde
@subie

Female
1,719 posts

lexicon • 6 June 2020 at 12:10 AM

@wigglytuff

Thank you for your amazing generosity!! One good thing I did today was play with and give lots of love to my kitty. One thing I love about myself is my positive attitude 😊

Thank you to everyone who has pinged me❤️. Some more pings:
@lokisonoflaufey
@kdxu
@nut
@lonewolf

Non-binary
7 posts

chronophobica • 6 June 2020 at 12:58 AM

oh!!! this is so sweet of you to do!

today i did a makeup tutorial and it came out really good!!! did a red outside with gold shimmer on the lid, it was really pretty until i had to take it off tonight for bed

also uh. i don't talk to anyone on here and i don't have many friends so i hope its alright if i just ping the two i have
@silvershadow
@animefan

Female
659 posts

eschla • 6 June 2020 at 1:01 AM

@wigglytuff may I enter please?

Today must begin because because it's 7 am here. But planned to help my friend with the garden and hanging the sun curtains together.
A good thing about myself is I like to help other people if I could. Helping other people is nice and gives me a good feeling.
Pings:
@rashka
@megamisama90
@thedarkarcher
@novrain62

Female
153 posts

wixie12345 • 6 June 2020 at 1:46 AM

Thank you for being so generous!! ❤️

Today I cooked myself breakfast and lunch, which is a big deal for me since I am most definitely not a chef.

I love my ability to laugh even when I’m scared, stressed, or angry. Sometimes it’s good to take a breather. 😊

Pings:
@catpee-jasmine
@tetouille10
@starfire_nebula

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 6 June 2020 at 1:48 AM

@wigglytuff

Holy frick that’s a lot of CC : o

Well, uhhh, I think my spriting skills are really good for how long I’ve been spriting ^^ if y’all don’t know what sprites are, think of Pokémon and how they’re drawn with pixels; that’s a sprite. I modify them lmao

I signed up to be a volunteer at my library today!! My application hasn’t been accepted yet but it takes 2-3 business days so

Pingsm

@sodabearjess - expect me to ping you often now since shadowfaxe is always already here and jlya always pings me
@zantago
@isathebelle
(Just looked at my wall rip)

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 6 June 2020 at 2:41 AM

@wigglytuff I'd love to join!

Something good I did today... I was pretty productive, doing at least a little bit of what I had to do today, so that was pretty awesome! And one thing I like about myself... maybe the way I get along with other people? c': It's easy to get to know others, so that's nice haha.

Pings!
@megamisama90
@aloe
@mechanicalheart

Female
114 posts

blizzards • 6 June 2020 at 2:52 AM

@wigglytuff
Yay! I'd LOVE to join! I need some cc for the new monthlies and freezes ^^
Hmmm, something good today i did was I got my friends groceries and delivered them to her.
One thing i like about me...I'm productive (sometimes i guess 😋)
@stevepat2002
@zantago edit: you're already pinged
@tempy

367 posts

kudo • 6 June 2020 at 2:53 AM

@wigglytuff
that's a ridiculous amount of cc, can't believe that you're giving it all away just like that 😋

@chronophobica i owe you for the ping 😉 i would have been devastated if i found out i missed the chance to get me some cc >>

i haven't been active online much, but i guess i've been doing mostly productive things irl lol. i managed to clean the entire house today ^^ i managed to get the same finger stuck in two different doors and almost let the rabbit escape out the gate but. i did something productive!! guess who's proud??

a thing i like about myself: heck maybe i should be concerned but- lack of sleep or sleepless nights don't really effect me beyond feeling a little tired lol. very helpful especially during exam season 😋

pings! (if you've been pinged before or didn't want to be pinged, my sincerest apologies)(and do excuse the langauge, i'm reading jane austen's books and i keep picking up the fanciness)
@marner
@anarchy
@decay
@rainbow

Male
4 posts

marinkoko27 • 6 June 2020 at 4:00 AM

@wigglytuff I’d like to join the raffle!

One good thing I did today was take my dog Chester on a walk, the first time I’ve been outside since shoulder surgery! One thing I like about myself is I’m very calm-headed and don’t let unexpected in life get the best of me. Thanks for listening!

@realm
@shadowfaxe
@megamisma90

Thanks again for the opportunity and I hope we get you back on here soon!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 6 June 2020 at 5:09 AM

I’d love to join!

Good thing I’ve done - Umm, I tidied my room, and pet the cat. It’s really early so haven’t really done much yet xD
Thing I love about myself - My cat obsession, determination, and that’s about it xD

Sorry If you’ve already been pinged!
@smithbob6
@demonicj
@magenta

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 6 June 2020 at 5:14 AM

@wigglytuff thanks for hosting 😊 and i'd like to join please!

I signed some petitions recently and I guess I poured a cup of water for my dad xD
I love my ability to draw xD

sorry to bother!
@sinthr
@megamisama90
@pwuffy