★ 25,000 Cᴀᴠᴇ Cᴀsʜ Gɪᴠᴇᴀᴡᴀʏ ★ [CLOSED]

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 8 June 2020 at 1:11 AM

Oh my, what a nice thing for you to do @wigglytuff ^^

I'd like to join please.

1 good thing you've done today : encouraged my friend who is about to start an internship
1 thing you love about yourself : my generally positive attitude. I like to see the good in people, the bright side, the silver lining, etc xD Keeps me generally happier and I'm always a good moral booster.

Pings :

@lynncrow
@xxshadowclawxx
@bunnyshadow
@shirona
@rashka
@chapus

Sorry if you've already been pinged. I know y'all are popular xD

Female
7 posts

viperidae • 8 June 2020 at 3:58 AM

@wigglytuff Can I join please 😊

1 good thing I've done: I helped my kitten look out the window for the first time.
1 thing I love about me: I'm pretty persistant, and am able to do many things beause of that.
Pings:
@lolamarie0731
@catpeejasmine
@ravensong
(sorry if you don't want to be pinged)

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 8 June 2020 at 4:03 AM

@wigglytuff

Hello! I'd love to enter if that's okay! ❤️ Today... I wished a new friend a happy birthday! He's a sweetie and recently joined my squad's discord server! Happy birthday Nico!!!

Something I love about myself... I'm empathetic. Extremely empathetic. I'm a giant softie.

Now for some frieeeends... Sorry if you've already been pinged/entered! I'm a bit tired right now so I can't be bothered to check. ^^

@mycatisabird
@sodabearjess
@jello

Female
216 posts

marythebeast • 8 June 2020 at 3:34 PM

@wigglytuff
I'd like to join please!

I stay home everyday and look after our puppy while my parents go to work.
One thing I love about myself is that I am bilingual, and am learning a third language.

Pings:
@km9
@shrewdowl
@meisawesome

354 posts

power • 8 June 2020 at 4:53 PM

@wigglytuff
thanks for doing this, would love to join ^^ I love my eyes, and have worked on self care amongst the chaos

also just want to say love your art and I appreciate you raising some awareness for BLM, not sure how much it's being discussed on here as I haven't been on in a while

@jlya

64 posts

birdsong • 9 June 2020 at 12:46 PM

@wigglytuff

mind if I join?

Well today, well right now. I'm helping out at the local hospital near my home.

I do love myself being unique, although not everyone says that's a good thing...
Not sure who has joined. so sorry for the ping.
@duckhunter
@ssrhetoric
@darkmoare

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 9 June 2020 at 12:49 PM

@wigglytuff May I please join? Helped my mom run an errand and I like my ability to draw!

Pings:
@shadowfaxe
@skymoare
@decay

9 posts

ssrhetoric • 9 June 2020 at 1:20 PM

@birdsong Thanks for the ping, and thank you @wigglytuff for hosting this generous giveaway!

Something good I did today was securing a surprise job interview! If I get the position, it'll feel good to help out my parents by bringing in money from outside the house.
It's admittedly difficult to come up with something I love about myself, but I always enjoy learning new skills and picking up tidbits of trivia along the way.

Some pings:
@rael_barclay
@galaxydragon22
@smartie2742

Female
1,826 posts

poe • 9 June 2020 at 2:30 PM

This is a really nice giveaway! I like the requirements, it's really sweet.
I planted up a pot of herbs for my mother and look after them for her because she likes to cook with them! Rosemary, sage, thyme, and parsley. I will be the one cooking dinner tonight for the fam and using the herbs haha,

Something good about myself... I love my attention to detail because it helps me understand what my plants are telling me they need!
I'll defs check out your insta!

@Prairie thanks for the ping!
I think most of my friends have been pinged already rip
@mami (maybe I missed seeing you already?)
@duckduck
@piucca

Female
60 posts

rael_barclay • 9 June 2020 at 5:21 PM

@wigglytuff

Thanks you doing a giveaway. You are kind.

The only good thing I've done today is feed my four cats and medicate my eldest. 😊 They give me lots of joy. I do plan on doing some cleaning and perhaps dishes later today.

I like my easy going attitude and that I try to spread happiness.

@ darkladyinside
@feliz201101
@goldenheart13

Female
116 posts

nap • 10 June 2020 at 12:39 PM

@wigglytuff
One good thing I did today:
Good thing I did today is studying and finishing tasks for college (I'm still not done tho ☹️ )
One thing I love about me:
Hm.. I like how determined and loyal I am. 😋

Pings:
@marythebeast
@sinthr
@pouncessoftly

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 10 June 2020 at 6:36 PM

@wigglytuff

Really sorry to see you go, good luck out there. Today I've completed the house chores. The one thing that I love about myself is being creative and I love to color.

@moonweaver
@valorie100
@lokisonoflaufey
@sparklefox
@topaz
@pegasasu

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 10 June 2020 at 8:14 PM

@wigglytuff If its not too late, could I join?

I wasnt all that productive today, but I did treat my mom to icecream. And for one thing I love about myself, it would probably be my hair--I feel that comes off vain but I've been growing it out since I was about 9 or 10 ^^

Recently donated in a sense to an Itch.io game bundle. Over 1500 games/programs/novels and growing with all proceeds going to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund and Community Bail Fund. I wish I could link it, but if any of you are interested Id really recommend you check it out.

@iia @skyfall4 @rainbear

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 10 June 2020 at 11:03 PM

@jirachiwishmaker - Ooh thanks for the ping!

I'm helping out on a couple of proposals to encourage more people of color to act as mentors to young people applying to my university which is predominately one race!

I really like that I'm in a better place than I was a couple years ago 😊

Thanks for doing this giveaway, @wigglytuff. What a great and meaningful idea!

~*Pings*~
@cho
@crystalshard
@chapus

Deleted • 11 June 2020 at 11:46 PM

@wigglytuff I would love to join I am so sorry that you are leaving! thank you so much for hosting this. hope you will come back in the future!

There was this handicap lady she didn't have enough money to buy toilet paper all she had was pennies and coins so I brought her toilet paper and some other stuff that she needed. I felt so glad that I was there to help her out. I also held door open for her and took her bags to her car and put them in her trunk!

One thing I love about myself. I love me lol I wouldn't change myself or anyone or anybody
I would love to pings these wonderful people I don't know if they joined or not.

@aloe
@megamisama90
@wizard

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 12 June 2020 at 12:59 AM

@wigglytuff
This is amazing, thank you for hosting such an awesome giveaway! ❤️ I hope all is going as well as it can considering all that's going on irl!

Today I went on a walk and counted 23 bees! Something good for my health! Needed fresh air! It was very hot but I had a nice time. c:
I like that i'm opportunistic I guess! Its served me really well!

Pings!
@emo_pattys
@solnyshko
@brookie

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 12 June 2020 at 1:13 AM

@wigglytuff Hello! Sorry to hear you're taking a break... Hope to see you around soon.
Thanks a lot for for doing this awesome giveaway. I'd like to enter too!

One good thing I've done today: My mom is a teacher and because of the quarantine she has to teach online. So today I helped her to prepare the activities for her students. It felt good to be able to help 😊
One thing I love about me: I like to think that I give more than 100% of myself in the things I do, like in my work. I don't give up easily and I'm always trying to improve and be a better version of myself.

Pings:
@senpai
@brunosc
@sandara

Male
128 posts

senpai • 12 June 2020 at 9:36 AM

@wigglytuff thank you very much for the giveaway ❤️

the government of my country is giving a amount of money to help some people, I don’t really need the money so much at the moment because I don’t have bills to pay so I decided to give everything to my mom, her birthday is coming (to be honest I won't do it exactly *today* because I only be able to receive the money on the 13th (tomorrow), but please consider it today T_T)

and something I love about myself is my sense of humor, my friends say I'm fun and I like to make people smile/laugh

I NEED TO SAY THAT YOUR ART IS SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL, I also draw but I'm more focused on drawing my utt in exo and sometimes other people/characters, I'm following you, if you are interested my @ is kyojinyeol (I also have an account where I post drawings of animals but I don't use it much, it's pcywolf)

//sorry for any mistake my english is rusty and i used the translator lmao

edit: I forgot the pings, sorry
@elivelton_white
@galaxyleopard
@qtpie7

Female
677 posts

myriadium • 12 June 2020 at 1:29 PM

@wigglytuff I would love to join! Thank you so much for hosting.
Today, I helped out sort out family friend's bank account problems 😊
I love my passion in art!

sorry for the pings
@honk_kong
@sweetserenity
@shadowfaxe

Female
10 posts

puppylove3 • 12 June 2020 at 2:53 PM

I would love to join! My good deed today is introducing my sister to Egg Cave.
I value my talent in ballet.
Pings:
@peapuppy
@dragistar12
@awsomeprolisa

Female
361 posts

frosting • 14 June 2020 at 8:25 AM

@wigglytuff thanks for hosting and gl irl!

A good thing I did today was actually finish my homework ig?
One thing I like about myself would be my epic gamer skillz B) /s
Random pings (sorry if you've already joined!)
@mithmel
@seek
@downpour

3 posts

km9 • 14 June 2020 at 11:02 PM

1 good thing I've done today - I bought "pay it forward" pizza for a family!

1 thing I love about myself - I've been trying hard to work on my garden and it's going well! I'm proud of my effort!

3 tags:
@sparklefox
@bubblez
@alityria

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 16 June 2020 at 7:08 AM

@wigglytuff

1 good thing you've done today: I helped my mother clean a neighbor's yard.
1 thing you love about yourself: my eyes! my eyes are blue, like the clear sky.

Pings:
@lokisonoflaufey
@loveshapiro
@stevepat2002
@skymoare

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 16 June 2020 at 7:47 AM

@wigglytuff
Thank you so much for hosting this! 😸 I followed u on my instagram fan acc @/peachcreamtae ❤️
1 thing I like about myself is my willingness to stand up for myself. Today I think I experienced racism from one of my teachers and just in general today has been a terrible day for me. D; Sorry about the negativity lol
1 thing nice that I did today was give advice on a couple of my friends' assignments which I'd say I did pretty well in. 😊

Pings:
@leafmelody
@oscoa
@thedarkarcher 😊

Female
1,127 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 16 June 2020 at 7:40 PM

@wigglytuff 😱 Thank you so much for doing this. 😊

A good thing I've done today? I helped my grandmother around her garden, I guess. 😊
One thing I love about myself? How easy it is for me to make new friends? 😊

Sorry for pings:
@terrifying
@bunnyshadow
@mechanicalheart (haven't spoken to you in a while, sorry! 😊)
@skyfall4

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 16 June 2020 at 8:01 PM

@wigglytuff tysm for hosting this! you're so kind! ❤️

something good i have done today was wash the dishes..
something i like about myself is how i try to see the good in everyone.

sorry for the pings (and if u already joined ☹️ )
- @thedarkarcher
- @pegasasu
- @galaxyleopard

Female
29 posts

kaytra830 • 16 June 2020 at 11:06 PM

Thank you for hosting this raffle! I would love to join 😊

One good thing that I have done today was checking up on my friends to make sure that they are doing good during these times. One thing I love about myself is my ability to stay productive (most of the time), especially when exams come up.

Sorry if you have already been pinged or for bothering you!

@anabanana
@chihiro_sang
@rainbowsprinklesforever

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 17 June 2020 at 3:14 AM

@wigglytuff
i'd like to join the raffle!! thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!! it's extremely kind of you ❤️❤️
today, I managed to survive my maths test, and I spent a chunk of the day studying for it!
one thing I like about myself is that I like to try my best, although sometimes it's unhealthy ^^;
pings (sorry if you've already been pinged!!)
@lexicon
@sinthr
@mejary
and thanks for the ping @wild_wonders ahaha ((:

Female
172 posts

anabanana • 21 June 2020 at 7:16 AM

@wigglytuff

Thank you so much for hosting this ❤️ Good luck in life!

One good thing I've done today... I guess it was vaccinating my bunny. She really doesn't like it but it's for her own good and when we got back home I managed to calm her down quickly with snacks and cuddles 😊

One thing I like about myself is that I moved out in another country, went to university and learned how to live completely independent as soon as I turned 18. It was a really difficult decision, but I still manage somehow and I do visit my friends and relatives every time I can which keeps me happy.

Pings (sorry if you're already participating or if not interested):
@smailly
@power
@rabbitwanter

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 21 June 2020 at 3:51 PM

@wigglytuff thank you for hosting the giveaway ❤️ sad to see you go.

today i picked up lunch for my parents and myself. and i love that i make art too haha 😋 i followed your instagram! my account is @ kirbysart 😊

sorry if you've already entered !
@haruhi78
@pwuffy
@marner