★ 25,000 Cᴀᴠᴇ Cᴀsʜ Gɪᴠᴇᴀᴡᴀʏ ★ [CLOSED]

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 6 June 2020 at 4:57 PM

In your post, put 1 good thing you've done today AND 1 thing you love about yourself! IF you haven't done anything good today, DO SOMETHING! doesn't have to be much, something as simple as helping your parents do chores will suffice.

@wigglytuff
You are showing a lot of generosity by doing this. ^^ Thank you!

One good thing that I did today, and have been doing is opening request slots, and making art for people, for free! I love that I'm honest, and loyal, it can come as a fault at times though.

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 6 June 2020 at 5:17 PM

@wigglytuff

😱 Thanks for doing this 😸 One good thing I did today, hmm... I read a book and peacefully rested 😃 Something I love about myself: My love for animals 😃

@cookie50
@playermocha345
@thedarkarcher

(Sorry if you've already been pinged...)

@skyfall4 @qerrats @iia

Thanks for the ping! ❤️

Transsexual
138 posts

sonny • 6 June 2020 at 6:17 PM

today is actually my birthday!!! i went to a petting zoo with my best friends, and fed a bunch of animals including a zebra :] i had such a good day! thanks for the opportunity!!!!

@cheetah
@bockbock
@isathebelle

Female
1,143 posts

valorieviolet • 6 June 2020 at 6:20 PM

@wigglytuff

One good thing I did today was clean off a grave that was covered by some fallen leaves and twigs (it always makes me sad when the names are covered up :c also to anyone reading this - if this is disrespectful, please let me know, I really just want to help). One thing I love about myself is my positive attitude!

It's very generous of you to be hosting this giveaway, so thank you! I also love that you're supporting the BLM movement ❤️

Pings!
@tetromino
@ravensong
@qtpie7

Female
441 posts

tetra • 6 June 2020 at 6:24 PM

@wigglytuff
this is so sweet of you, and I wish you all the best 😊

I've been recovering from a cold, still getting a slight headache. I did the laundry this morning, making sure everything is clean and sanitized. Yesterday I ordered takeout from a Chinese seafood restaurant because I didn't feel like cooking and we still have leftovers for today.
1 thing I love about myself: my patience? I don't panic/ react suddenly and I tend to listen to things without instantly responding back, letting the person finish what they're saying. I'm a quiet introvert who worked in customer service, and even if I wasn't the most enthusiastic employee, I was pretty reliable and ended up having to deal the more difficult customers xD

I don't have Instagram, don't have social media except fb and that's only for family and close friends. one of my friends lives in Seattle and had participated in the protests. she posted links to informative videos and petitions. if you can donate, that would be amazing, but if you can't there are also many petitions out there which just require a signature. take care and stay safe!!

pinging:
@byfelisa
@cartel
@foxbit
@marner
@mzpanda
@mirime
@sungrave
@veritaspunk

and thank you to @cheetah and @ravensong for the ping ❤️ + @valorie100 ❤️

Female
173 posts

alchemyfox • 6 June 2020 at 6:39 PM

@wigglytuff I'd love to join! 😊

I got two kittens and an old dachshund adopted today!
I love that I draw a lot. Its very enjoyable and keeps me happy.

@furfur
@prairie
@cageheart

Female
351 posts

umbregrl • 6 June 2020 at 6:45 PM

Thanks for doing this.

One good think I did today... well its been two weeks that I starts taking daily walk (about 20-25 minutes) if its not to hot or pouring rain. So happy to have decide to do some exercisce! I really need to kick my butt and do something. XD

One think I love about me. Reading made me happy and relax. I have anxiety and I its helping focus on other think.

@chihiro_sang
@icedragon3000
@surgeon

Male
30 posts

nostalgiic • 6 June 2020 at 6:46 PM

@wigglytuff I’d like to join please 😊
One good thing I did was helping my friend during a panic attack.
One thing I love about myself is my kindness.
Thanks for hosting this!
Pings: (sorry if you don’t want to be pinged)
@duckhunter
@dreamii
@surgeon

Female
144 posts

alityria • 6 June 2020 at 8:46 PM

@wigglytuff sad to see you go, but I hope you'll take a break and come back one day! It is super generous of you to give away so much cc! I hope I may join your giveaway^^ Good luck to everyone!!

Today I helped my mom carrying heavy grocery shopping bags as my mom works hard with badly worn knees^^ I'll do whatever I can to help with my parents c: What I like about myself is, is that I can draw^^ I love to be creative only I wish I had more time on my hands to do so^^,

I'll follow you on Instagram and my name is also Alityria on there! 😃

@leopardclaws Thank you so much for the ping!

Pings (Sorry if you are already pinged!):
@degong
@schelke
@jeanne

Female
309 posts

zircon • 6 June 2020 at 8:47 PM

@wigglytuff I'd love to join, thanks for hosting, very kind of you!
One good thing I did today was a went on my dogs walk, and I also took care of mine and my sisters turtles. 😸
Pings: (Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged.)
@onyxpearl
@mykie

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 6 June 2020 at 10:43 PM

@wigglytuff Waah you're leaving? Aww ;-; Best wishes in real life, though! And thank you for doing this!! It's super generous of you.
Today, I did some chores around the house. I also continued working on an art/writing project I have! (Not related to Egg Cave, though) It's a feat since I'm actually close to finishing something when I have way too many unfinished projects xD
I guess what I like about myself is my imagination? I think I'm a very creative person. I love to draw cute things and write silly stories 😸 Even if what I do isn't seen by many people, I do it out of happiness.
@tetromino Thanks for the ping ❤️

Female
61 posts

jilltheplatypus • 6 June 2020 at 11:38 PM

Hello! I was pinged very nicely!
One nice thing I did today was enjoy a nice call with my friends! Something I like about myself is my sturdy appendages that do me a solid and get me from place to place.
😸

Here are some pings
@luv
@anne_gable
@galaxyleopard

Female
273 posts

sungrave • 7 June 2020 at 12:40 AM

Thanks for the pong : )) I made zucchini balls today and made the family happy because apparently they never had them before. I also made that from the plants i grow in the garden outside (it's not a quarantine hobby lol it's my personal church) .

I'm not sure if these ppl were pinged yet and im sorry if so, I'm a little tired and there are a lot of posts to read back,,,
@opals
@dragon_collector
@sony

168 posts

kalessin • 7 June 2020 at 1:08 AM

@wigglytuff Thank you for making such a wonderful giveaway! 😊 I hope you're having a nice day today! ❤️

@rashka Thank you for the ping 😊 ❤️

Good thing - I looked after my cats today (like I do every day, ha ha). I make sure that they're fed, brushed, watered, litter clean, and have an activity to do before I eat or shower myself ^^ One thing I love about myself - I'm very determined! When I set my mind to it, there's nothing I can't do! 😊

Pings (sorry if you have already been pinged!):
@jlya
@whitefall
@pascar

Female
76 posts

thebest • 7 June 2020 at 1:33 AM

@wigglytuff amazing!! Thanks for this giveaway! And ofcourse a really good way to know each other but also yourself ❤️

Today is my showday, I overcame my fear and get on stage (bikini fitness) it’s a bodybuilding contest but kinda more like a diva on stage, wearing high heels , make up , getting my hair done, nails done, and the creapiest thing I had to do is wearing a shiny bikini and have to keep smiling.. I am a bit nerveus lol .. I’ve been bullied for years so it was a hard step to make this and to do this in front of everyone 😸 .. wish me luck^^’

So.. what I love about my self is .. getting more self confidence ❤️

Pings:

@yogurt
@aloe
@rashka

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 7 June 2020 at 2:22 AM

@wigglytuff thank you so much for hosting this ❤️ hmm as for a good thing i've done today... i guess taking care of my plants 😊 i have recently taken an interest in gardening but i'm just starting out~ one thing i love about myself is my lips 😋

i'm not really sure who has already entered or been pinged so i'm super sorry if you have Dx
@mirime @rabbitwanter @dawnfur

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 7 June 2020 at 2:49 AM

@sungrave No worries about the ping 😱 thank you for thinking of me lol, and good luck! C:

wigglytuff is probably overwhelmed with pings right now so lmao, but if you happen to read this C: Thank you for being a part of the EC community, I hope you have a blast with all the things you're doing beyond the Internet! I am not entering the giveaway because I'm not that active anyway lmao, but this was so sweet and generous of you, also your art is dope 😱 the colors the talent owo best of luck everywhere you go!

Tagging my mates because they're chaotic :>
@firedawn
@mintkitten

Female
472 posts

flakes • 7 June 2020 at 6:40 AM

thank you @lexicon for the ping 😊
@wigglytuff i would love to join ❤️ thank you for hosting and being so generous, will miss you T_T

One good thing i did today was helped my parents with doing the laundry and one thing I love about myself is how I am a good listener and I always try to remember things that people have shared with me.

Pings (sorry if you already entered hahha):
@idol
@surgeon
@downpour
@jlya

153 posts

downpour • 7 June 2020 at 8:38 AM

thank you for the ping @kdxu!
@wigglytuff i’d love to join also, it’s so kind of you to host this, you’ll be greatly missed by all. thank you for everything ❤️

one good thing i did today was reach out to my friends to check on how they are, talking to them and keeping in touch 😊
one thing i love about myself (this took me ages to think of) is my level of empathy and compassion, i suppose 😸

pings (sorry if you’ve been pinged already lol)
@nut
@galaxyleopard
@snom
@sparklefox

Female
126 posts

songbird • 7 June 2020 at 9:39 AM

@wigglytuff
Thank you so much for everything!

One good deed I’ve done today is help my parents fix our appliances in the kitchen. XD
One thing I love about myself would beeee..... My patience level at work with screaming customers XD Patience is keeyyyy

@gree
@kissed
@solnyshko

Non-binary
213 posts

kota • 7 June 2020 at 9:56 AM

@wigglytuff

Thanks for hosting this, it's a lovely gesture. I followed you on insta, though I lurk in social media.
Today I took a walk with my dad, who's having a tough time with his parents.
One thing I love about myself is my individuality, which I also appreciate in others.

Pings
@sinthr
@yogurt
@eschla
@onyxpearl

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 7 June 2020 at 9:58 AM

Thank you for the ping @sonny and all who pinged me !!
...and much thank you for this giveaway @wigglytuff ☺.
The good thing I've done today is that I fed one poor kitty who came on my balcony.Well the second thing is that that I love about myself is my strenght in the time of difficulties. Past few months was very hard for me because of my health condition, I had very diffucult surgery and now I'm on the immunotherapy hoping for the best I don't surrender without a fight! !!!!

Deleted • 7 June 2020 at 10:51 AM

@wigglytuff

Pings:
@thedarkarcher
@firedawn
@calenlass

Well, I drew a cartoon whale today. And what I love about myself is my love of books, and my obsession with anime.

Ahem, I should amend my love for hating Endewhore and loving chaotic 1-A shenanigans. 😊

Female
189 posts

calenlass • 7 June 2020 at 11:23 AM

@playermocha345 Thank you for the ping.

@wigglytuff Your id has been one of the constant players I've seen on this site and I don't know you personally but I will miss you regardless. I hope you will eventually one day decide to come back ❤️ . Thank you for your generosity.

Since the lockdown, I've been volunteering with sending ready-meals to old folks so I guess I'm trying to be good that way.
And what I love about myself is that no matter how depressed I get, I try to be my own hero and talk myself into seeing the positive side of things.

Sorry guys if you didn't want pings: @novrain62 @eggberts @bellacyg @raindrops @ecaaa

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 June 2020 at 12:34 PM

@wigglytuff thank you for hosting ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆
i hope you eventually decide to come back one day,
i don't know you very well but your presence on this site is comforting (⌒ω⌒)

So for the entering stuff
I delivered some nice messages online to random people today if that counts (*´ ▽ `*)
One thing i like about myself is my ability to wake up at almost literally any time and still feel refreshed~
It's a very useful skill to have (¬‿¬ )

Anyways, I commend you for hosting such a wonderful event, and I do hope that you'll end up coming back-
And now for the pings (If you've already been pinged, sorry!) (o^ ^o)
@birdsong @qtpie7 @dragonborn

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 7 June 2020 at 7:03 PM

@wigglytuff
You're so generous ❤️ wishing you the best!
Thank you to everyone who pinged me 😊

Today I went to help my greyhound group bring a new foster to a family very close to my home ❤️ it's one of my favorite things to do and it takes some weight off the important people in the group, alongside bringing a new friend to a family. Plus, these are people who've already tried with one of our dogs but he wasn't a good fit, so giving another dog another shot was excellent news!

One thing I love about myself is my willingness to try. I'll do pretty much anything (except bungee jumping lmao, no thanks) just to try it!

I am very sorry if you've already been pinged!
@nut
@icedreagon3000
@wilde
@qtpie7

Female
216 posts

wildirishrubyrose • 7 June 2020 at 7:38 PM

@wigglytuff I'm sorry to hear you're quitting, but thank you so much for doing this giveaway!!!!!! ❤️

One good thing I've done today was help my dad go for a walk. (He just had major back surgery on the 28th of May and so is slowly but surely making progress.)

One thing I love about myself is my - well, physically, I love my hair. (It's long and I'm a natural redhead so I love it.) But personality-wise, I love that most people generally find me to be kind/sweet and I enjoy surprising others with little gifts in rl.

@ifi123
@skyfall4
@totallynotjoey
@surgeon
@galaxyleopard
@chapus (Thank you again for the Flunny!)

(Sorry if someone else has already pinged any of you. I don't really socialize on here as often as I used to.)

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 7 June 2020 at 8:02 PM

1 good thing you've done today: I took care of my mental health by relaxing.
&
1 thing you love about yourself: My ability to read faster than anyone I know and to still enjoy the books I read.

I don't have many friends left here on Egge Cave that I know. Sorry.

3,399 posts

bun • 7 June 2020 at 8:04 PM

@wigglytuff
Ah, I'd love to join! ; o ;

I've been at home for a while, so I've been able to keep my buns company, which I hope counts as a nice thing (and they aren't annoyed @ me following them around). As for something about myself, I like graphic design and would say I'm relatively ok at it? Haha

But thank you for the giveaway! Pings:
@totallynotjoey
@sackname
@oswald

Female
1,930 posts

chaotictreat • 7 June 2020 at 11:10 PM

@wigglytuff Can I join please?

One good thing I've done today is I brightened someone's day by telling them how beautiful they really are. They don't believe it sometimes but it's true!
One thing I love about myself is that I am rediscovering my love of reading!

Pings (sorry if you've been pinged but I don't know anyone else ahaha)
@cookie50
@zantago
@jlya