in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
574 posts

iia • 6 June 2020 at 7:06 AM

@wigglytuff I’d love to join!
@thedarkarcher
@qerrats
@moonweaver

One good thing I did today... (gosh, I’m still in bed) ...texted a friend I haven’t talked to in a while to make sure she was doing well.
One thing I like about myself is probably my way with animals. I get called an animal whisperer a lot

Female
376 posts

megamisama90 • 6 June 2020 at 7:22 AM

@wigglytuff Thanks for doing this!

Good thing that I did today was calling mom to see how things are. She's very important to me ❤️
One thing that I love about myself is that I've started to learn to care more about myself.

@yts
@anzica
@ateeb321
@subie
@oscoa
@mirime
@crimson

Female
86 posts

starfire_nebula • 6 June 2020 at 7:33 AM

thx for the ping @wixie12345 !
I'd like to join! @wigglytuff
I just decided to get more into art so know im practicing with anime and so far so good!
I helped my dad wash his van (a mercedes sprinter)
I love how i can learn stuff quickly and that i manage to be a straight A student most of the time 😋

@cheetah
@valeryk
@skymoare

Sorry if ur already pinged!

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 6 June 2020 at 7:53 AM

@wigglytuff I would love to join if you would have me!

Well, today we are going up north and I'm going to help set up.
I love that I don't care what other people think about me. 😈

If I ever get around to liking Instagram, I'll follow you, but I don't really like social media so... good luck!

Pings: sorry if you've been pinged already
@thedarkarcher
@blizzards
@prairie

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 6 June 2020 at 8:07 AM

@wigglytuff I'd like a spot please 😊

I bought some extra food that I was gonna save to eat later tonight, but ended up giving it to a homeless man at the traffic light instead. :-P

I'd have to say that I love how I be myself around people? And if they don't like me it doesn't really bother me that much because I don't really care about other peoples' opinions.

I followed you on insta! I'm @/gw3n0

Pings :
@orderedchaos
@pipkitten
@chapus

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 6 June 2020 at 8:12 AM

@wigglytuff

you've always been so great, it's been a long time we talked! ☹️

today (it's only 8am here) i'll help my husband end up the construction of our chicken coop! 😋 we got 4 chicken for the eggs! 😃

and what i like about me is my hand ability, i can do cross-stitches, stiching and i learned how to repare watches and clocks, i miss doing that! ☹️

and for the pings:

@megadash
@sunfire103
@kalessin
@umbregrl
@aventurine
@muppet

Female
11 posts

aventurine • 6 June 2020 at 8:49 AM

@wigglytuff thank you for the giveaway, it’s a very generous gesture. Also the idea of making a donation is great.

Yes, I would like to join.
Thanks @rashka for the ping

The good thing I have done today: I’ve been shopping for my daughter and afterwards I have been reading half a book of Harry Potter to my grandson (7yrs)
What I like on myself is that I am able to keep calm in every situation

Pings:
@kiryko
@icedragon3000
@honeybearbee
@spectaclenest
@fishplant

2,892 posts

skymoare • 6 June 2020 at 9:00 AM

@wigglytuff

Thanks for hosting!
One good thing I done is that I helped my father cut down a tree. Which I'm proud of XD.
I love my imaginations although it's some times cringy.

Pings:
@birdsong
@darkmoare

Deleted • 6 June 2020 at 9:12 AM

Ha, @barkitz thanks for the ping.

I just plainly help around the house. Mostly take care of my lil sis, she always has to have attention. I can’t cook anything. Unless microwaving stuff counts, haha. And I don’t know what I like about myself 😊

Female
564 posts

lonewolf • 6 June 2020 at 9:25 AM

@wigglytuff

Wow this is very cool! I love how you are having everyone show self-love and positivity. 😊 I will try to remember to follow you on Instagram. I love drawing/art too!

Thanks for the pings everyone!

Something I have done good today (going off of yesterday because it's early morning) is switching work shifts with a girl at my work for a Saturday so she can take her daughter and mini pony to a horse show- she was so grateful and happy!

One thing I love about myself is my passion and care for the animals I work with as a Veterinary Technician- staying strong and staying late to help everyone so many times. 😊 ❤️

Pings:
@immortalraven
@jyla
@starling
@orchids

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 6 June 2020 at 9:35 AM

@wigglytuff, thank you for this opportunity!

My three pings:

@mrsgiggles
@peppermintcowboy
@lunacharm1037

It's 9:31 a.m., Saturday morning, June 6, 2020. I've been up since 7 a.m. I've fed and watered my puppy, took him outside to play; fed and watered the birds. Taking care of the feathered friends is a must since there are two nests in two bird houses. There was a Robin's nest in the lilac bush with three eggs in it but they were lost in a storm. More good things will come at work, which is soon.

Have an awesome day and again, thank you.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 6 June 2020 at 10:49 AM

@wigglytuff It's a bummer to see you go, so I wish you good health and good luck.

@lexicon thanks for the ping c:

@fitsofrage
@onyxpearl
@firedawn
@foxfury13

For good deeds, I bought someone on another site the equivalent of a CC creature for their birthday. I also got up crazy early and cleaned the bathroom, lol.
I like my calm demeanor. It's taken years for me to chill out, and nowadays I really appreciate my ability to take things in stride rather than getting disproportionately emotional.

Followed on Insta: /fawn_eyed_boy

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 6 June 2020 at 10:50 AM

@wigglytuff thanks for hosting this i just wish it was under better circumstances (ill miss you ☹️)

One good thing ive done today... Honestly not much however yesterday i let go of some angry that i had towards people who hurt me as i thought i didn't want to make the situation worse i guess.

One thing i like about myself... The random ability to remember stuff from tv shows that most can't lol.

Pings
@rashka
@wild_wonders
@epic23

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 6 June 2020 at 10:54 AM

@wigglytuff Hey, thanks for taking the time to organize this.

1 good thing I've done today is share info on local protests for BLM on my instagram. 1 thing I love about myself is my collection of cat socks.

pings (hopefully there aren't any duplicates)
@chihiro_sang
@parrotlet1
@alityria

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 6 June 2020 at 10:54 AM

@wigglytuff

I helped my parents paint a big wall in our house xD I also spent time helping out people on another website I play on (answering questions, gifting, etc.) One thing I love about myself is my work ethic and resilience to never give up 😊

pings ❤️
@sheepfox
@raindrops
@didigao

101 posts

subie • 6 June 2020 at 11:21 AM

@wigglytuff
I’d love to join!

One good thing I’ve done today is I woke up early to make breakfast for my mother. It is her birthday today!

What I really love about myself is how much I have grown and matured as a person.

Pings: (sorry if you have already been pinged!)
@wilde
@loveshapiro
@surgeon
@whitefall
@nut
@lexicon

Thank you for the pings @megamisama90 and @lisa1321! ❤️

321 posts

chihiro_sang • 6 June 2020 at 12:33 PM

I'd like to join.

One good thing I've done today is help my dad work on the flatbed pickup and fix the coffee pot. I love my cat obsession.

pings
@pipkitten
@noman15
@umbregrl

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 6 June 2020 at 12:45 PM

@wigglytuff
I'd love to join
one good thing I did today is taking food to a sick friend (Not Corona Virus)

I love myself in that I'm passionate about my 5 cats. and I always feed the feral cat, possum, and racoon that come around at night even a fox a few times
pings:
@alchemyfox
@mairbear
@xxcouchxx

Male
83 posts

smithbob6 • 6 June 2020 at 2:06 PM

@wigglytuff I would love to join and thank you for doing this giveaway.

I offered to stay two extra hours to help out the morning shift at the nursing home that I work at.

Here are my pings
@phoxine this is my sister I don't know if its okay ping her as one of mine
@kota
@duckhunter

Thank you for the ping @galaxyleopard

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 6 June 2020 at 2:13 PM

@wigglytuff

I would love to join!

I helped my friend with an emotional issues she had today ☹️ I don't think it's that special though because we are always here for each other ❤️

I love my creative mind! It never fails me for my workshop classes 😊

Check this out!:
@nightmarerainbow
@sillybilly24
@duckhunter

thanks so much for this giveaway ❤️

200 posts

parrotlet1 • 6 June 2020 at 2:38 PM

@wigglytuff

Thanks for organizing this! Would love to join!

Today I made lunch of my parents and helped them figure out Zoom. I love that I've stuck through my dreams of working in theatre even though it seems like the whole industry is falling apart right now 😋!

Pings (so sorry if there are repeats!):
@qtpie7
@blub
@anna16

Female
31 posts

seek • 6 June 2020 at 2:49 PM

@wiiglytuff sad that you're leaving but thank you for hosting,
@surgeon
@lexicon
@jyla
sorry if you guys didn't want to be pinged 😊
Today I didn't really do anything except from sign online petitions for people who have lost their lives in protests ect. I don't have any money to donate so I watched loads of those youtube videos with loads of adds who use the money earned to donate. I also did online school..yay… I watched Sherlock for the... like...7th time!!
I wouldn't say Iove much about myself but I can solve a Rubik's cube in 1 minute 18 seconds so...I love that. (it isn't really about myself but oh weeelll).
Good luck to everyone in the competition!!v😊

349 posts

cho • 6 June 2020 at 2:54 PM

@wigglytuff thank you for this wonderful opportunity!! so kind of you!

I took good care of myself today and got out of bed! I love how I'm good at eyeballing cooking recipes and not really messing them up

Tags:
@sinthr
@thedarkarcher
@lyratales
@irridescence

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 6 June 2020 at 3:00 PM

@wigglytuff Holy cow, this is incredible! Thank you for being so generous 😱 😱 😱
Let's see... this morning I took the dog out (which I do every morning xD), and last night this morning around 1 a.m. I helped my dad finish putting in our flooring! 😸 Our house flooded while we were on vacation a while back, and our floors were completely ruined, so now we have to replace the floors xD Anyways, I helped replace the flooring early this morning ^^
Let's see... for something I like about myself... *hmm* Well, I love that I've been spending like an hour every day with my dog, teaching him to retrieve a tissue when we sneeze xD He's almost gotten it, he just needs to be able to not run around in frantic circles looking for the box... xD
@moonweaver
@skyfall4
@wolfkit
LOOKIE

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 6 June 2020 at 3:28 PM

@qerrats @jlya Thanks for the pings!!!

One good thing I've done today.... hmmm.... I slept in 😊 One thing I love about myself is that I vibe so hard negative emotions don't really reach me sometimes haha

AND I'M ALREADY FOLLOWING YUH ONCE AGAIN YO ART IS GORGEOUS

@cloudslay3r
@moonweaver
@songbird

65 posts

cheetah • 6 June 2020 at 3:32 PM

@wigglytuff Thank you for your generosity!
@starfire_nebula Thank you for the ping!

Hmm, let's see. Today I helped out around the house and did laundry for the family. One thing I love about myself is that I am compassionate and care deeply about the wellbeing of others. 😊

Pings (sorry for any doubles):
@sonny
@nut
@shadowfaxe
@jenlou
@aloe
@tetromino
@say
@blizzards

Male
178 posts

duckhunter • 6 June 2020 at 4:01 PM

@wigglytuff Thank for hosting such a big giveaway
and @smithbob6 thank you for the ping (and sorry you were blocked for 2 weeks, i didnt copy and past the right name)

Today, me and my brother went golfing and i marked down his score so he would win. He is autistic so it mattered to him.

Pings!:
@nostalgiic
@austiniswild
@ian

And i followed you!

Male
124 posts

ateeb321 • 6 June 2020 at 4:03 PM

@wigglytuff
One thing I did today was help my Dad BBQ in the backyard and mom set up tables. Always gotta help parents as they helped you 😊

One thing I love about myself is that I love to work hard in things I like to do such as music, even though should work hard in everything I do, but that's a goal 😊

Pings:
@darkriderxx
@amulet
@adoptions

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 6 June 2020 at 4:12 PM

@wigglytuff - Darn, another giveaway? You're very generous. Thank you very much for hosting this, and hopefully you don't mind me entering.

A nice thing I've done today... A couple of other family members and I helped my uncle with some stuff today. Does this count?
"Something I like about myself" is a pretty hard thing to answer, to be honest. However, I guess I like my kinda thicker skin - insults don't really seem to affect me that much and I've been desensitised to quite a few things.

Here's some pings. Sorry to bother, and sorry if you've been pinged already!

@jilltheplatypus
@chaotictreat
@viperidae

19 posts

jenlou • 6 June 2020 at 4:14 PM

First thing, thanks for this generous giveaway ! ^^

So today I made an egg salad for lunch time as my daughter likes it very much and I wanted to make her happy !
One thing I like about myself is that I take care of people close to me and I'm a good listening to them too !

Pings (sorry if you were already pinged):
@playermocha345
@softyoonie
@kirichan1738